What's new

MKT Epic and Funny Stories in Angola by Eddy Wang Ep.1

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Today i'm going to tell one that my friends today likes to remind a lot.

My common name the one every one calls me in home is "Nelinho" and in MKT this name is well known.

This one happens after i mark my reputation around the country, and of course i had my rivals and friends who played at the same level. On that time i was among the top 15 best players in no expecific order after the 3 1st places-

A friend of mine named Jin, travelled to another state and he defeated lots of opponent on that place named golf 1, so they worshiped him and he becamed an target to defeat. Meanwhile, as long as they were playing with him, he used to tell stories about me, how strong i am, and how my skills are far superior than he was.

Among this group there was: Angel, Mona, and Aphonso. these 3 becamed the stronger on golf 1.

So then 1 year later, my family moved to golf 1 as well, and on the 2nd day, i searched for a gaming house. I found MKT and 3 guys playing very well, i didn't even knew Jin used to play with them, but i did not felt threatened by their skills in anyway.

I couldn't help myself and went to talk to them about how good they play and i presented myself as a MK player, but i didn't said my name.

The fun is they started to threat me and tell me things like "I'm going to kick your ass", "We're good and you're doomed" and i was only listen until Mona asks me:

" Do you Know Nelinho?"
I Though:" No way this guy ever heard my name somewhere" so i decided to say no and ask why, so then he said.

" Nelinho is our master"
Inner Me: ":eek: He thinks i'm his master? I've never saw them in my whole life lol"
Mona: " He is very strong and he surely would kick your ass with no problem, but us will do"
Angel: "Even this so called Nelinho that you consider master, i will defeat him and proove he is weak"
Inner Me: "HAHAHAHA this shit is hilarious, what the hell is happening here?"
And he kept telling me stories about myself, and the he revealed he never met nelinho(me) in person, and the one who they play most and tell them stories about nelinho (me) is Jin.

inner Me: " AH!!! JIN YOU BASTARD" So i didn't want to wreck all the fun so i show them my place since it was a bit late, and we agreed to battle in the next mouring.

In the next mouring i beat them all with no loses and revealed myself as being the one they spoiled so much on the other nite, they didn't believe it and said:

" Impossible, you can't be him, I will ask Jin if this is true" Says Mona.

1 week passed and Jin come to visit them again so Mona asked.

" We fought against a new guy who moved here a few weeks ago, we lost and he said his name was Nelinho, its this possible?"

Jin: " You did? Well, it seems Nelinho has moved here with is family a few weeks ago, show me the how and lets confirm this"

So they went to my place, and after Jin see me he laughed pretty hard saying its true, Mona and the other were like.

" WTF!! You should introduce on the 1st time we met, to avoid this please never do that again"

This is so epic that even my nephews who plays UMK3 and MKT on these days remember and laugh so hard about this.