What's new

MKT combovid... I made it in my vacations

Honestly it was pretty good. Some random editing in there but ah well. I liked the Music and presentation, but there was so many instances where you could of made the combos longer, or bigger. It's entertaining nonetheless.

7/10

abc ur dead0 said:
Honestly it was pretty good. Some random editing in there but ah well. I liked the Music and presentation, but there was so many instances where you could of made the combos longer, or bigger. It's entertaining nonetheless.

7/10
thanks for your honestity
for next time, I'll do bigger combos ;)

Tim Static

Adminerator
sarkastiko said:
windows movie maker

I'd like another software more advanced than "movie maker"
You came to the correct website to find out how to make MK combo vids.

The guys here are simply the BEST.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
premiere 6.5 has that mirror filter too, dave. I used it in morbid, by just applied to the left edge.
nice video sarkastiko. I loved that jade combo and some scorpion shits were great too. the last one was cool!
keep it up

NinjaGrinder said:
premiere 6.5 has that mirror filter too, dave. I used it in morbid, by just applied to the left edge.
nice video sarkastiko. I loved that jade combo and some scorpion shits were great too. the last one was cool!
keep it up
thanks men

en realidad, me inspire con tus videos (cephalic, morbid, distorted)
tienes buenas combinaciones en esos videos....
a todo esto, ninjagrinder, ¿cuando sacaras otro video de combos ?

saludos comparito (parce) ;)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
me alegra haber servido de algo :D
la verdad tenia mucho material para un video de snes de mk2, 3 & umk3 y tambien otros combos muy buenos para mkt pero mi disco duro se daño y perdi toda la informacion :cry:
tal vez ya no saque nada. fue mucho trabajo perdido :x

sorry for the spanish guys. but sarkastiko has said several times he is just learning english, so that's why I posted in spanish.

Tim Static

Adminerator
where the fuck have you been, dude?

Rammstein rules the world. Thats why. They got enough riffs to bring down buldings.

Whats funny is that they sound so intimidating, but they have sounds like "Du Riescht So Gut" which translate to "You Smell So Good".

Great, great band. Good mix with MK. So would Static-X, Ministry, White Zombie, Fear Factory, etc.