What's new

MKSM Living Forest Glitch? cant proceed any further!!

hi there, some of you may already know me.

im playing ko op by myself to unlock stages, but when i get up to the brotherhood of shadow fight, the vines disappear so that i can enter the next room when i beat them. however, it wont let me enter the room!! this means i cant proceed to the next part of the game. it shows the "exit" symbol on the bottom right, but when i press X, all they do is keep jumping lol.

does anyone know anything about this? would be a great help! thanks

P.S - and HELL YES i plan on doing some ko op combos

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hi there, some of may already know me.

im playing ko op by myself to unlock stages, but when i get up to the brotherhood of shadow fight, the vines disappear so that i can enter the next room when i beat them. however, it wont let me enter the room!! this means i cant proceed to the next part of the game. it shows the "exit" symbol on the bottom right, but when i press X, all they do is keep jumping lol.

wow that kinda sucks. hopefully some one canhelp i have no clue myself never played before.. hope you figure it out.

lmao it was hard as hell to get this far using ko op. thats why im like wtf, why me :(

thanks for the love anyway, dan. MKSM is insane. We'll play together next month :)

P.S - it bothers me as a tester not being able to figure this out. i only have one solution, and that is to not throw any of the brotherhoods of shadow into the deathtraps. maybe they have to be killed manually. they are just way too hard to beat in ko op by myself. ill try it later and let you know if my theory turns out to be true

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
hi there, some of you may already know me.

P.S - and HELL YES i plan on doing some ko op combos
Jason, i have played through this game MANY times and I know what you mean, however trying to picture it in my head is futile. Is there any way you can record the part where you are at so I can help? I have been through MKSM at least 10 times and I know the game in and out, but it's been awhile, so if u can at least give me a video, i GUARANTEE ill make worth your while. If it is the crazy ledge w/ spikes beneath its probably the angle you are jumping and it's a ledge-grab jump, then u pull yourself up. If not, it may be the part where you have to knock the enemies into the Living Tree's mouths. After knocking 3 enemies into the tree's mouths, the vines will retract and you can pass.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This has happened to!! Not sure if it's the same glitch though, I just seem to remember being stuck in the LF in MKSM and not being able to get out...

Don't feel bad check lol sometimes the game fools the player, if the player can't fool the game know what I mean? lol Man I loved this game, I hope the next MK adventure game down the line is online though!

SZSR

Noob
Sometimes that happens to me and my brother, what we usually do is put both of our characters really in the door and click x like mad men on our controllers I don't think it allows you to leave until both of you are there.

If that doesn't help, try resetting the game a few times and retrying my above strategy.