What's new

MKFL WONDEREDS KENSHI THREAD: COMBO VIDS/DISCUSSIONS/MATCHUPS/MATCHES

HEY THERE TYM, JUST BRINGING THIS SITE AND COMMUNITY MORE CHARACTER PROJECTS I WORK ON. SHOUT OUTS TO ALL AMAZING KENSHI PLAYERS ( PIG, MAYO, BLACKULA) FOR HOW THEY FIGURED OUT HOW GREAT THIS MAN IS, AND I ENJOYED PUTTING THESE TOGETHER. MORE VIDS OF KEN COMING SOON! ENJOY TYM.

AFTER WATCHING THIS, DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK DOUBLE FLASH ( F22 B1 Dash, F22 B1 Dash) COULD BE KENSHI PLAYERS NEXT TOURNEY CHANT? LOL THAT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
nice combo Wondered I just did it and 41% for no meter anit to bad at all! have you tried using at the end f22sc or f22xray?

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
aww it just does 48% off the xray but hey another 7% could be a nice way to finsh off a match even thought the standard bnb ranmps up the same damage on the xray combo and isn't as tight but great work!

It`s a fun combo, but man that`s really impractical in a match. It WILL be dropped.
o i know lol, i follow your guide man, i dont try getting in much with him. i played a good match with somecuban guy kitana, and my kenshi was solid, until the forward 2 kitana game came out lol. ill ask you more about that match at a later time. but yea this combo was just for fun, cuz ive never tried somethin like this. my bro and i came up with it offline.