What's new

MKDeception PSN servers are back up!!

Booya

Banned
mkd finally back up and running, i suggest those of you that liked this game at one time get some games in for old times before it goes down again.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i just checked and MKD is back up and running online.. sadly MKA isnt back up... yet.

i wonder what that means.. they both went down at the same time, but MKD went back up and not MKA..
LORD TIM STATIC THE GREAT

directed me to check this.. thank you lord tim ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Check will be very happt to hear this. :)

Good shit, Dan! :top: :banana:, lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Working on getting Ermac and N/S back right now! Dan, Check and whoever else... let's get games in soon!!!

Yea, i'll be down for sure, Scott. We need to finish our series, haha

I talked to my brother 2 days ago about the ps2 and its good to go, i should have got it last time i was there, but i didnt have a seperate bag to put it in, so i didnt want to keep it with my dirty clothes. Honestly, thats the only reason i didnt ask him last time i was there. Shitty part is its such a long ordeal to go there (long trip, spend all weekend there, etc) and i just dont have the time.

If he comes up this way for his birthday next month i will ask him to bring it. If not, i will not be able to get his PS2 till Winter Break.

And i still need a copy of MKD too (MKA as well).

Just figured I'd update my status for ya guys. Have fun without me :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
We need to get some if these new MKDC guys on MKD... since I learned about MKD being back online... as far as Im concerned MKDC is retired... finally. I miss my N/S and Ermac... lol. It'll be interesting how well Im able to play this time around seeing as its been like 4 yrs since I last played competitvely.

Honestly, i wouldnt know how to get someone to play a game. In my case, i play what i want. I played MKD, i know how fun it was, I'd love to play you guys again. Thats why im playing.

You cant make a person play a game. They have to just want to. Usually what happens when you get a person to play a game, they leave it 2 weeks after.

All we can do is play, hope people see, then decide to play it.

MKDC has been irrelevant for a long time. Online is not the same. You could play 3 bars in MKD and still have an enjoyable experience. In MKDC you have to play someone living next door to you to have a enjoyable game. Better yet, the only way to play MKDC is Offline.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
MKDC has been irrelevant for a long time. Online is not the same. You could play 3 bars in MKD and still have an enjoyable experience. In MKDC you have to play someone living next door to you to have a enjoyable game. Better yet, the only way to play MKDC is Offline.
that is so true. hell one star in mkd the game is still fun.

storm im able to play MKD nightly after 11pm. sundays after a bills game then all day there after. saturdays generally all day.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
exactly. I was gonna say one star, but didnt want to start a huge debate with anyone here.
have your bro mail it to you??? it'll only be like 3 bucks to mail. priority mail is the fastest and its cheap for small stuff. i think they have this new thing where "if it fits this box" it'll be a set small price.. i love priority mail, i never understand why some places just offer fed ex :/

anyone will be on tonight mkd?
Riu, here is Dan's post from earlier:

"I'm able to play MKD nightly after 11pm. sundays after a bills game then all day there after. saturdays generally all day."

So you and Dan will play tonight.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Still working on unlocking N/S... and this coming week will be hectic for me at work, but I should be on, just don't know exactly when.

My new online for it is: STRMSTYM