What's new

MKDC, MKA - Character Breakdowns by REO

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Love them or hate them, these videos contain excellent information for those of you who still pop in Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe from time to time. Due to recent interest, Injustice and requests, REO has been making strategy videos for the cast of Armageddon and MKvDCU. He goes over their strengths and weaknesses in an of course, competitive level. With the Deception and Armageddon servers reportedly coming back online, this is a great way to shake off the rust.

View them all here, on REO's channel.

Attachments

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Very nice REO. I'm glad your doing this. I hope this will push people to play MKA at nec on Sunday.

Do a video on Tanya lol I need a refresher :p

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
GamerBlake90 do you think murk or any of the other online players would have done well offline? I know you prolly played all of them.
I played them in MKDC, yes. I also played MURK in a bit of MK9, but only one time and that was over a year ago. I never heard from him again since.

I do think they have the potential to do well offline. After all, it's been assumed too often that online players can't adapt to the big leagues, then they surprise us. You are one such example yourself, ala MLG Columbus, so you should know.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I didn't play either of these games so I'll have to say that MK9 is a step up from this bullshit, but still not there. And you'd think that 20 years in the industry would make them do better, eh.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
I played them in MKDC, yes. I also played MURK in a bit of MK9, but only one time and that was over a year ago. I never heard from him again since.

I do think they have the potential to do well offline. After all, it's been assumed too often that online players can't adapt to the big leagues, then they surprise us. You are one such example yourself, ala MLG Columbus, so you should know.
Yeah but MKvsDC was reaaaaally different unlike MK9. They play completely different from how the pros played and was just woundering if you think it would be able to compete.