What's new

MKDA: Tournament Edition (GBA)

How is it? Not expecting a gameboy advance fighter to be anything special, but is it fun to tinker with on the can? Thinking about getting it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
I've been wondering this as well. People have complained to me about graphics before, but honestly, the graphics for this game are amazingly good for GBA IMO. So it'd be cool if there is some fun gameplay in there too.

MKK hanzo

Its one of the best of the MK portables (if not the best) out there. I have a friend here called FrozenWorm who has lots of sick jugles and stuff for it. Let me see if I can manage him to suscribe here.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Its one of the best of the MK portables (if not the best) out there. I have a friend here called FrozenWorm who has lots of sick jugles and stuff for it. Let me see if I can manage him to suscribe here.
Excellent, seemed like it would be good fun for a portable fighter.

MKDATE Kombo Vid? :lol:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MKK hanzo_hasashi said:

Agreed, I had it a while ago but lost it. So pissed so I'm going to get it again soon at my gamestop, they have a few or online.

I do agree that it did look great for it's time on a GBA game and it played better then MK:DA GBA(the first version) and so far is the best MK portable game you can get, although I believe this will change once UMK3 DS comes out soon personally.

RoGE

Noob
heh, I just play it on a emulator, its not that bad, but the combo's are VERY short, unless you juggle, you get like 2-3 hits.

I like the portable MKDA character roster better though, I cannot believe they took out sub-zero...