What's new

MKDA - PreNECXIII Practice Set w/ REO vs Tom Brady

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Watch two legandary rivals, REO vs Tom Brady go at it in Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. In preparation of Northeast Championships XIII these two have recorded two sets of practice matches. What's more entertaining, their camaraderie or the fights? It's been some time since we've showcased such beauty of MKDA but these matches are guaranteed to entertain. NECXIII hype!
Credit: REO

Attachments

Seven

|| Seven ||
I have no problem with MKDA but because it had no online, a lot of people never played it. Including myself.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
that infinte is bullshit. if thats what this game is all about im not gonna watch. silly broken loops from before NRS figured comp play out is just icky.

additionally, and this is just a personal gripe, i find the toilet humor of BRCs farts to be extremely immature, its more gross than anything.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
that infinte is bullshit. if thats what this game is all about im not gonna watch. silly broken loops from before NRS figured comp play out is just icky.

additionally, and this is just a personal gripe, i find the toilet humor of BRCs farts to be extremely immature, its more gross than anything.
They weren't NRS, its Midway who did this Kappa

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
They weren't NRS, its Midway who did this Kappa
Im aware it was midway. NRS has only made MK9, everything prior was midway. but its still boon and friends either way, so a different name may have been on the box, but for the most part it was still the same individuals, and they clearly had no idea what they were doing.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I kept wondering if they were going to made a maskless scorp costume in MK9 like in this one, would have been super easy and looked awesome.