What's new

MKDA Combo Video Tribute is Released by Check

MKDA Combo Video Tribute: *Low Quality 60 MB*
http://files.filefront.com/MKDA+Combo+Video+Tribute+yavi/;9902573;/fileinfo.html
MKDA Combo Video Tribute: *Youtube Version*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukngUzYvapI

This New MKDA Video features every characters biggest and best combo in Deadly Alliance. There are plenty never before seen combos as well, and more combos will be added to it in the future.

This thread will also contain downloadable lists, and transcripts for the video, and its combos , to download at will.

Special Thanks to UMK.com administrator, dreemernj for his gracious help with creating the lower quality version of the MKDA Combo Video, as well as hosting it in the Combo Videos Section of the site:
http://ultimatemk.com/cvids.php

Of Course, much regards to the MKAC adminstrator/s for once again adding the MKDA Combo Video to its wonderful site as well, once again. Thank you for all the support in the past year:
http://www.mkacentral.com/video3wa.php?64

i will when i learn how to.

i guess quality isnt that important ; (

but yea, download it, please, if you dont mind, till then.

youtube is just... garbage... but whatever, i guess ill do that tonight. look for it tommorow during the day.

later

ded

Elder God
cool stuff man, i really hope you will find 100% or infs for everyone in this game lol

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I will have to wait for the LQ version as my current comp can't view this one ;_;

cool stuff man, i really hope you will find 100% or infs for everyone in this game lol
: )

ive found many combos, some of which make me scratch my head how all these years noone ever found or pointed out missing in other vids.

this vid is different, its updated, no crappy combos. all good shit, and mostly new. and best part.. NO NUKESGOBOOM. thank god!

I will have to wait for the LQ version as my current comp can't view this one ;_;
so konqrr.. all i have to do is adjust the bitrate in virtualdub for the LQ?

or do i have to do everything all over again?

any help with virtualdub is much appreciated bro ; ) i cranked up the bitrate all the way, lol. when i saw what it was at (700) then i looked all the way down to how much better i could make it. i instantly put that shit on 10,000. fuck it, lol. had i known i could do that, i would of did it for the other vids, at least for my own personal pleasure

which brings me back to my question, can i adjust the bitrate back to what it was and resave the HQ vids back to LQ?

let me know please. and if so, how.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
AFAIK, that's it, but I could encode it to a .WMV file so I can watch it...I just haven't because it'll take a day and I wouldn't be able to use the internet lol New computer in a couple weeks, can't wait!

EDIT: File is no longer available ;_;

dreemernj

Ambassador
I'm surprised it's so big. The file size is a lot higher than it needs to be. I think ded_'s MK4 HQ video was 640x480, 60FPS and it wasn't as big as this, lol. And this is lower res and half the frame rate.

There's probably a way to make this half this size and still be the same quality.

AFAIK, that's it, but I could encode it to a .WMV file so I can watch it...I just haven't because it'll take a day and I wouldn't be able to use the internet lol New computer in a couple weeks, can't wait!

EDIT: File is no longer available ;_;
MKDA Combo Video Tribute
http://files.filefront.com/MKDA+Combo+Video+Tributeavi/;9651848;/fileinfo.html

its up now ; )

and good lord at this morning finding another new combo. good thing i didnt upload it last night.

i have no idea what AFAIK is. and all that good stuff... but uh yea. yea...

anyway, first post updated, enjoy the movie.

dreemernj

Ambassador
AFAIK = As far as I know

Also, I ran the copy that I downloaded yesterday through Windows Media Encoder and made it 640x480 30fps and its about 48 megs. The quality is good too.

Is this new copy that's on filefront different from what was up yesterday?

AFAIK = As far as I know

Also, I ran the copy that I downloaded yesterday through Windows Media Encoder and made it 640x480 30fps and its about 48 megs. The quality is good too.

Is this new copy that's on filefront different from what was up yesterday?
wow!!! dreemer. is there anyway you can post that up for me and everyone else? i recall back (way back) when i first started capping with konqrr. and he was showing me how to do that. all i remember is, he told me to make a folder called encoded. thats all i remember.

this video is very different then the one that was up yesterday. first off, the one that was up yesterday was partially unfinished. i had a finished version, but i acciently uploaded a file with the same name but was in another folder.

thats not to mention, also. that i was uploading that first one, which would of been the one from the correct folder. then maybe 90% into it, i found some more combos. which resulted in me making a new version and uploading that. and thats the one everyone saw with jax and kitana twice, none of the new combos, and no blaze, lol.

it would really make life easier to have that smaller file size, but i would love to see the quality still! if you can, please, upload it or send me it on AIM: Sodano49

thanks a lot dreemer! i really appreciate your support ;)

dreemernj

Ambassador
I'm downloading the new version now. It should only take about 20 minutes to make a WMV thats much smaller and only sacrifices a tiny bit of quality. As soon as it's done I'll post it up.

ill do it real soon, and in the future, i plan on adding more combos to it.

i had a thought earlier for individual character full combo exhibitions, but a twist... do each characters combo from mkda-mka!! that loser nukesgoboom stole my idea, lol well..not stole, i mentioned the idea to him, then he just used it. good thing i waited till everything was found for my vid ; )

ill definitly do youtube tonight, last night i got sidetracked with krayziebonethug and a few other people/things. but ill wait to see how the quality looks when dreemer posts it up later. thanks again man.

also thanks to you, raging! its good to see you back again, man, like always. thanks for the continued support.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I just finished encoding the vid (since my last post hours ago, it's been going the whole time lol). I am very impressed Jason! I can't wait for what you can cook up next!

thanks K

you can cancel the encode for a day. i have to add one last combo.

my apologies to dreemer as well, if you read this, just cancel it, ill post the final link tommorow.

once again, very sorry guys.

EDIT - if you want to let it finish anyway so i can see the quality, thats fine.

http://ultimatemk.com/dtz/combovideos/MKDA_Combo_Video_Tribute.wmv

Thats the copy I made of the firsts version of the video. I didn't get a chance to do the second version. I think it stopped with 5 seconds left of the upload so it might cut off at the end.
downloading it right now. will be back when it is done

dont do the second one, i have to add in one last combo. i mean it. i just ran thru the cast to make sure that was last biggest combo for a character

i did however find a infinite.. probably not, but

with sonya, i think everyone knows the kiss infinite right?

well, theres another way of doing it

its..

Tae Kwan Do

2, kiss, sidestep twice, 2, kiss, sidestep twice, repeat

wow

where to begin

first off, amazing job dreemer. i have come to the conclusion that i have no business editing videos

secondly, the audio seems like its more in sync, i dont know if its me. but i am impressed by that alone.

3rd, i check the media info, and i can tell you put alot of work into this. and i just want to thank you for that. theres not enough thanks in the world i can give you ( and konqrr too ) having this kind of support is like when i had my good friend, nukesgoboom around. i really appreciate it, man.

absolutly no complaints. dont worry about the second version, theres one more coming tommorow. besides the picture being slightly less sharp, it remained in good quality, in some cases, better.

so 1000 bit rate? well, everything that i had up till this point was at 700 i believe. but now i am on a new computer. for some reason, the quality isnt the same, so thats why i boosted it up. ( to 10000, lol ) i did, however toy with other options, i felt to have some sort of the same quality as the 10000 looked, but also mainly to get the videos looking like they were before on my old comp. between 2000-2500 seemed fine. but it would of made it still too big, i think. thats why when i look at this one you did. the quality was great and the file size is perfect. what else can i say?

thank you again for your help. im sorry you didnt see my message earlier, but hopefully, if you or konqrr dont mind at some point, to do one more version for me, it would save me days and days of work. i cant even tell you what i have to go through to get these videos out.

im going to do this last version now, and make sure that everything is where its supposed to be. ill upload it while im sleeping, and post it up tommorow.

thanks again, again and again, dreemer.

ok its uploading now. this will be the final version of the movie. i promise.

it should be up by noon, so by all means, if you could do this for me. i would greatly appreciate it.

theres no point in both of you doing it. so either or, is just fine. what i could use is any advice, as well as how to be able to encode so i wont have to ask you again. that is, of course, if you dont mind. id rather take the work though, just how i am.

alright goodnight guys, thanks again and sorry about this last version. i promise this will be it.

Later

dreemernj

Ambassador
LoL, I didn't do anything.

I have Windows Media Encoder installed on my comp. It's free. I opened the 400 meg video I downloaded in that and told it to do DVD 1MB quality video and picked a CD quality audio and it ended up being about 1033KBps quality and that's what I got. It was like 5 mouse clicks.

And I was doing it on my desktop so it took about 20 to 30 minutes and I could do other stuff. It was no problem.

LoL, I didn't do anything.

I have Windows Media Encoder installed on my comp. It's free. I opened the 400 meg video I downloaded in that and told it to do DVD 1MB quality video and picked a CD quality audio and it ended up being about 1033KBps quality and that's what I got. It was like 5 mouse clicks.

And I was doing it on my desktop so it took about 20 to 30 minutes and I could do other stuff. It was no problem.
which is exactly why i have no busines editing videos/using a computer, lol.

sorry it has been a very long week.

heres the new version:

MKDA Combo Video Tribute
http://files.filefront.com/MKDA+Combo+Video+Tributeavi/;9657228;/fileinfo.html

and yea, that all rings a bell from when konqrr helped me set it up. i honestly dont remember how it worked. all i remember is i would just put them into a folder called encoded, and they would all be encoded.

but wow, thats awesome. thanks for taking the time to explain to me.
if i recall correctly... 1 MB was what i had also on my old computer. i dont know, but 1 MB rings a bell, lol. a very far away bell.

ill check it out during the week, if you could, please download the new ( and final ) version:
http://files.filefront.com/MKDA+Combo+Video+Tributeavi/;9657228;/fileinfo.html

of the movie and encode it exactly the same way.

im glad to hear there were no problems with clips etc.

later, and thanks. enjoy the new movie.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Cool, downloading the new version now. When it's done I'll set it encoding on my file server while I'm out.