What's new

MKDA Combo Video Tribute is Released by Check

Let it be known. Nitara = POWERHOUSE!!
Awesome vid!

cool!

yea im glad i found a new combo for nitara, the 103%. you can learn alot about the game from playing vs the cpu. that last hit will miss on every other character but kenshi ( i think ) and is player 2 only, lol at whoever said P2 glitch wasnt in mkda

glad you loved it, storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot man ; )

I made a title pic and added it to the combo video section. You'll see it if you go to the Combo Videos section or here is a direct link to the video:

http://ultimatemk.com/cvids.php?vid=153

that is very gracious of you to do, dreemer. definitly blown away by your support!

i will start letting everyone know! because theres plenty of people who've been waiting for this.

once again, awesome. thanks a lot.

first post updated.

EDIT - just so you know, you saved me at least 3 days of work by doing this, so thank you.
ill look into WME for myself. i just need a break from everything for a few days.

id just like to take this time to thank juggernaut. His MKDA was a HUGE inspiration for me when i got the game. and i mean huge, 100%. i constantly went back to that video for help and just overall, thank you juggernaut, i hope you get to see this one.

so yea ive been finding a few more combos lately.. gonna load up the last one, a cage 40% wall, and thatll be it, sorry once again folks

awesome, thanks again dreemer.

soon i will add the individual combos from the movie into the first post, same as the legacy list.

first post updated. EDIT - hmm its the same link.

youtube coming in a matter of minutes.

i did a bunch of new MKDA combos for this video, its going to be my last definite update for any movie i do, so enjoy it later on tonight. ill try my best to get it up asap for everyone.

later

The MKDA Movie has been rereleased, once again. this time featuring over 10 new combos. 3 Sub Zero Combos, 2 Bo Combos, 2 Cyrax Combos, 1 Li Mei Combo,1 Kung Lao Combo, 1 Shang Combo and 2 Kitana Combos.

MKDA Combo Video Tribute
http://files.filefront.com/MKDA+Combo+Video+Tribute+yavi/;9902573;/fileinfo.html

i also added a ending to the movie, since it is the final release of the movie. There also might be some other combos in there that im forgetting.

i will leave the high quality version uploading before i leave here, just check the filefront account for that version if you want it before i post it when i come back.

anyway, enjoy the greatest MKDA movie ever made!

peace, first post updated. youtube before i retire. which is.. by the end of the week if i can get done! lol

; )

thanks as always, iori

damn, i never finished that list that was over on mko. i wish there was a way to use HTML on this site...

ill see what i can do next week perhaps ; /