What's new

MKD/MKA Online... in 2015

MK9

Noob
I don't think konqrr knows knows who I am since he has not responded to anything I had said. Come on Kel who's the king of making these two games so broken.

MK9

Noob
Thanks , I ordered a ps2 pcb controller board. I'll just rewire an old stick. Got system and game now, will play konquest to unlock characters.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I don't think konqrr knows knows who I am since he has not responded to anything I had said. Come on Kel who's the king of making these two games so broken.
I responded to the one question you asked... is this the return of Thug or is this Check?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I wish I knew stuff about MKA... I'm learning and that one thread where Check posted all the ac's and shit is gold, but there isn't too much gameplay info available to read up on this game.

Too bad the ac's don't work online in lag... but I remember 33's... how do those work?

Very Possible. Resident Evil Outbreak was an online coop multiplayer game that shut down servers in 07 for the sequel, and in 09 for part 1.

The servers were brought back to life over a year ago and I play it online. Pretty sure this will work too

MK9

Noob
Normal ac isn't consistent enough online, use 33. Yes 33 works with every character and connection but the timing is not the same for each character. Certain character are easier to do it than others. There was a group of like 7 characters that were the easiest to 33 with but I don't remember which ones.

Yes
Redsaleen

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Too bad the ac's don't work online in lag... but I remember 33's... how do those work?
It's basically timing your jump-in after a launch so that your aerial 3,3 connects kind of deep. Continue holding u+f during the animation and you'll land and jump again immediately. Repeat.

Like Red said, certain characters have that aerial kombat style that is more forgiving on the timing. Some characters are very strict.

You can also 1,1 in some cases. Some characters' 1,1 is more applicable than their 3,3.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not too sure about tonight, but tomorrow night, I'm up for some MKA, as well as MKD.

Anyone game?

THTB

Thinking about getting on tonight. Anyone else up for games? I'll be on around 2 EST.

so i finally got a memory card but now when i try to go online it says the server is temporary down is the same thing happening to u guys ?

THTB

Are the servers still up? Anyone playing MKD? What's the word?
I haven't played in a couple weeks, but I'm down to play with whomever, though I'm usually only able to play at around 1-2am EST.

kilnkilagn

Kill-n-Kill Again
I haven't played in a couple weeks, but I'm down to play with whomever, though I'm usually only able to play at around 1-2am EST.
If I had a system and Deception I'd be on in a heart beat, but as I shop on eBay it dawns on me that this is for the next 7 weeks only. Hardly anyone is playing now and when X comes out NO ONE will be playing, and probably never again. So I'm gonna pass on this opportunity even though MKD is my favorite iteration.

THTB

If I had a system and Deception I'd be on in a heart beat, but as I shop on eBay it dawns on me that this is for the next 7 weeks only. Hardly anyone is playing now and when X comes out NO ONE will be playing, and probably never again. So I'm gonna pass on this opportunity even though MKD is my favorite iteration.
I'm down to play whatever lol. I'll have a lot of focus on MKX, but I'm down to play whatever once in a while.