What's new

MKD/MKA Online... in 2015

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Awesome! sadly my fat PS2 died and now i have three bricks lol .. I an borrowing one and will try to play soon!

I am working on finding the fastest way through konquest mode on MKD to get all characters, stages, and costumes.
Just AR Max it already LOL! Do the digging!

THTB

I seriously have been itching to play someone since me and Jer went at it.

Bumping in the hopes that someone is interested. I plan on being online around 2-ish EST, if anyone's still up then.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I seriously have been itching to play someone since me and Jer went at it.

Bumping in the hopes that someone is interested. I plan on being online around 2-ish EST, if anyone's still up then.
I see you then... You are on est right?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Yessir. That would make it around 11pm MST for you? Or 10pm PST?

Yeah, unfortunately, spectator mode didn't exist. :(
Nope, midnight. My character selection is extremely limited in MKA. I can sort of play Kitana, Dairou, Sub, and maybe Shinnok and Ashrah.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Waiting for you @THTB... I'm streaming too ^_^

Forgot I have an Elgato Game Capture HD!

EDIT: twitch.tv/konqrr

Last edited:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Played some games with @THTB and streamed it. Before we had to restart the first time, I didn't have VOD set up (first time streaming). Once I got it set up when we restarted, only a couple of games of MKA worked before it disconnected us again and wouldn't let us connect again. So we booted up MKD and played some of that instead.

I made a highlight from my twitch channel which is also uploading to my youtube right now:
http://www.twitch.tv/konqrr/c/5890470
(no sound unfortunately ;_; )

GGs !!

Also, thanks to @BillStickers for being my first ever stream monster XD and @STRYKIE for sticking around for the duration.

Last edited:

THTB

I'm gonna be back on again tonight. If Konqrr is up, we'll try to get MKA recorded.

Lol, @Konqrr, while we were playing MKD, it dawned on me that you basically knew the characters from MKD while we played MKA.

THTB

man i would pay to get to play mkd or mka online again. really miss the old days @Konqrr i think you are the onky high level player i never play in mkd by the time i came to de community you were gone
Do it! You can find copies for like 5 bucks. Had I not seen the Kollection for 20, I would have spent only 12 on my copies.

Need to get that Kobra back in there.