What's new

MKD Combo Video Tribute

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
good god! Shujinko, Li Mei and Sindel... holy shit, Check. Those combos were never ending and awesome!! lol

good god! Shujinko, Li Mei and Sindel... holy shit, Check. Those combos were never ending and awesome!! lol
The Li Mei is probably my all time favorite combo that ive EVER done in any of the past few MK games. Its that special to me.

Sindels was special too. I found that early on in my career.

Shujinkos was by accident. LOL. Long story. Just a good eye. Thats all ill say :)

Thanks a bunch, man.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
fucking awesome.. i still to this day cant do sindels combo past the 1st 3 1,1,1's in FJP :( then i watch u, Konqrr and everyone else do it im so jealous lol

AC1984

Kaballin!
Very good video.I'm not a big fan of the 3d MK games but some of those look very impressive. Sorry for the dumb question but, I see you do a combo...then another one,than a third one....does that mean that the opponent cannot block while trying to get up and recover from the previous juggle?

Thanks guys:

Dan - Still? We will take care of this problem once we meet up :) Indeed it is an awesome video. I just wish i spent more time on it to add a few more things, but yea. Its still beastly.

AC - Thanks dude! Indeed that is the case. Hotaru for example: His 3 popups in a row will plant the opponent; they cannot block/jump/move for a few frames afterwards. P1 can get out of these much more often then P2 can. Raidens popup plant, walk up jab combo is P1 only (DanCock can vouch for me on this one). Other things like throws at the end of combos are due to freezing the camera in one direction. By sidestepping/jumping over locks the camera and forces them to face you first before being able to move.

Was enjoyable for me to watch this video again after seeing your guys responses. Really meant a lot.

Thanks again guys.

AC1984

Kaballin!
WOW! As I said, very very good job and performance but this aspect of the game doesn't seem fair, especially for inexperienced player VS a pro like you.

RoGE

Noob
WOW! As I said, very very good job and performance but this aspect of the game doesn't seem fair, especially for inexperienced player VS a pro like you.
Well for MKD we had to make up a lot of rules just to play it, it was fun though lol

DanCock

Cock Master!!
But the "cheap" stuff in UMK3 is actually challenging to pull off and are actually legal in a match, most of the broken stuff in MKD you can just do easy.
running and mashing LP LP block, lp lp block is challenging :confused:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
lol how is that cheap? Online I guess?

I was talking about stuff like Kung Lao and Reptile's infinite
i dont call anything cheap, i was just saying the crap stuff in MKD isnt worse then the stuff in other mks. theres just as much crap in UMK3. i have watched plenty of guys most recently Reo do the kung infi very easily. he does the block lp lp lp infi easily. once ur trapped in the corner vs a pro in UMK3 ur dead.. just like u let your self get caught in a bad situation in MKD vs a pro ur dead.

Nice, didnt realize this thread was stickied! very cool :) Thanks Dan.

I will get MKA widescreen up someday, i promise.

MKD made you a better player at the end, because at the end it was all bo dai jinko etc lol.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
this video is awesome... amd it's a reminder to MK9 players to be appreciative for the patches we got for MK9. MKD was broken to shit... LOL

HoangS-Z

Learn From This!
hi Check, i watched your combo video and i really dont understand how did you do all that combo? Example for Shujinko: i cant link 111CS CS-111CS CS-111CS CS-111CS CS like that. Or Sub-Zero, i just can do: B2 CS-1,2-1,2,3CS2, can not link: 1,2-1,2 after B2(Kori) like the way u did in your vid. I tried hard to do that but not necessary, do u know why? Can u help me?