What's new

MKD Combo Video MK:Destruction Released

G

Check has released a 54 minute compilation video of Mortal Kombat Deception. It has mutliple extensive combos for every character in all versions of the game, including far beyond 100% combos, infinites, free throw, and uncombo glitches, allowing for absolutely insane, irrational, and unrealistic damage situations.

I have converted it down a bit to a 318 meg wmv and am hosting it on ultimatemk.

Thanks to NukesGoBoom, Karate, Konqrr, ThuggishRuggish, m2dave, Red Saleen, and FNG.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/cvids.php under combovids dir.

thanks a lot, im real happy to have made front page of such a great site with unbelievable people.

cheers, to mk7 in 2 days.

thanks again, and enjoy the movie!! ( all 54 minutes of it! lol )

later

tight vid. i havent played much of the 3D kombats, but i should be getting armageddon, so hopefully we'll see some armageddon vidz soon

Great Video Check!
Some very cool combos in there (i also liked the music. The Micheal Jackson Beat it track was suprisingly fun to hear).
I knew MKD was broken,....but I never realized it was this insane.

I have two questions though:

1. Are some combos in the video platform specific? Eg can some combos only be done on the PS2 while others only on the Xbox etc?
Cause i saw you used all three platform versions of the game and i know MK tends to differ on the different platforms in minor gameplay details (for example MKT on N64 and MKT on PSX).

2. Do you think MKA (released tomorrow) will be just as broken as you demonstrated with MKD in your video? Or do you think they payed attention to you guys and fixed a lot of specific 'holes'? It will be interesting to see how they changed stuff to make this impossible or wheter a similar video can be made with MKA straight away (i'm guess so).

Also why were you following some combos with throws (since they aren't counted in the original combo hits/damage)?
You'll have to excuse me for my noobness :oops:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Insane shit.Check gets my respect.He's by far the most knowledgeable person in MK:D.MK:D was really trash but it was an honor breaking it down with Check and many others.

As for MK:A being as broken as MK:D,probably not when looking at it at first glance,but you never know what glitches and bull shit can be discovered later on.

PS:Freak,some hits guarantee free throws even though the game never registers them as such.