What's new

MKAK UMK3: Shao Kahn's Treasures

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

The prizes you get to pick after beating the game (Shao Kahn's Treasures) are different than the arcade. Here's the list taken from mksecrets.net for the arcade version:

Here is a key of Shao Kahn's Treasures:
1 - Tournament Outcome
2 - Play Galaga
3 - Fight Ermac
4 - Fight Noob Saibot
5 - Random Select (Select's another symbol for you)
6 - Fatality Demonstration #1
7 - Fatality Demonstration #2
8 - Fatality Demonstration #3
9 - Fight Noob Saibot and Ermac
10 - Fight Classic Sub-Zero and Noob Saibot
11 - Fight Noob Saibot, Human Smoke, Classic Sub-Zero, Ermac, and Mileena
12 - Supreme Demonstration

In MKAK, #2 is replaced with "random prize". I'm assuming this is because of licensing issues with Galaga. That much I get...what's weird is there doesn't seem to be a way to choose #12. You should be able to select #12 after beating the game on double master...but you can't. Any one have any information on this?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
That much I get...what's weird is there doesn't seem to be a way to choose #12. You should be able to select #12 after beating the game on double master...but you can't. Any one have any information on this?
Might have to beat the tournament mode for #12

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
inf credit bs?

you mean keep playing with the same credit after defeating ermac or noob with a timeout? that's still present in 1.2
when you do the trick vs mega endurance, you get to play kano, endurance, kano, endurance and so on (I'm not sure if kano repeats or if it's just his face on the ladder) until you reach the normal endurance (the one is supposed to be before motaro) and then the game resets LOL

Reactions: ZAQ

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
jajajaja man honestly I never saw that one, in the ones I did, after defeating ermac, noob or mega endurance, you got "choose your destiny" screen again and again, so obviously you had to stuck with your character. The one you mention sounds sick jajaja

I used to play with shang all the time and beat the game, do the trick and so on, sometimes sharing rounds or matches with friends, that's how we came up with tons of morph combos back then :) every day they'd show me another variation and then I'd work on that at night, show 'em progress and the cycle would repeat day after day, fun times!

edit: I always thought that was the main reason the game didn't stuck on the arcades, the income must have been pretty low, everyone playing for free, scaring away new players. Only when the top players played together on versus mode, the machine would see some profit.

Stupid glitch!