What's new

MKA :(

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I miss watching this game. It's one of those games where I'll search YouTube for online battles. Check vs Krayzie is one of the sets I've watched the most.

Besides Shinnok, I sucked at this game and HATED, HATED the air-kombat.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Only miss it for the KAK.
Spending HOURS dressing up the female characters..... You know you did.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Only miss it for the KAK.
Spending HOURS dressing up the female characters..... You know you did.

The very brief time I spend with that game, the KAK seemed kinda barebones, unless you had to unlock costume pieces or something.

Id rather stick with Soul Calibur for my barbie doll dressup fantasies.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
The very brief time I spend with that game, the KAK seemed kinda barebones, unless you had to unlock costume pieces or something.

Without MKA KAK, there would be no IGUA.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends

Only good part about KAKs were that, unlike SC, you could also customize the entire movelist. Which turned out terrible because of the combinations you could make. It was easy to make straight juggle infs, and there was a low normal that disabled the entire wakeup game...you could set it up so that everything you did on block was a guess until you got launched for an infinite. It was SO stupid.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Without MKA KAK, there would be no IGUA.

Not following you. What does the create a character mode have to do with Injustice?

Only good part about KAKs were that, unlike SC, you could also customize the entire movelist. Which turned out terrible because of the combinations you could make. It was easy to make straight juggle infs, and there was a low normal that disabled the entire wakeup game...you could set it up so that everything you did on block was a guess until you got launched for an infinite. It was SO stupid.

Ya, it would be hard to create a mode like that, with out those kinds of problems popping up.

Probably need some kind of way to balance out what you take, like have a resource, and the better moves cost more of it or something.
Seems more trouble then its worth.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Not following you. What does the create a character mode have to do with Injustice?

Ya, it would be hard to create a mode like that, with out those kinds of problems popping up.

Probably need some kind of way to balance out what you take, like have a resource, and the better moves cost more of it or something.
Seems more trouble then its worth.
DC characters were made in Mortal Kombat Armageddon Kreate a Kharacter mode:
Lobo for example:

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I was supposed to play R.E.O. in a MK grandmaster set at one of the Swiftzilla things but my laptop took a shit...

However, I'll extend the offer to you and we can play MKA and the other 3D mks off my lappy(will be fixed by then). Shit runs perfectly.