What's new

Question MK9 Smoke - Robo or Human? Unique or Scorpion clone?

Tim Static

Adminerator
My first pick would be Robo, because it was so badass finding him in MK3 as a cyborg, and how fun he was to use. But i'd take human as well for sure.

But as for the next part, I dont know what to think. I do love the Scorpion clone, because he just didnt and couldnt hold up with a unique moveset, etc.

Discuss.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Cyber Ninja. He has his own moves, was fun to play as, and an interesting story. Also his nanobots in his MKA primary looked kool.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am for both and I wonder if they will have unlockable classic outfits... oh, how I wonder.

I liked Human Smoke in MKD, but I wouldn't want that same version for MK9...

SZSR

Noob
Human Smoke.
I would like the trident-spear back but give him some more smoke-related moves and projectiles.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Human Smoke.
I would like the trident-spear back but give him some more smoke-related moves and projectiles.
The only real projectile he had was a spear though? I did like the smoke cloud they gave him in MKD... that was a good special. Also, with him being Human (if he is), that could mean Spear, Teleport and Smoke cloud for his moves... unless I'm forgetting something from MKA? I don't think am I though..

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The only real projectile he had was a spear though? I did like the smoke cloud they gave him in MKD... that was a good special. Also, with him being Human (if he is), that could mean Spear, Teleport and Smoke cloud for his moves... unless I'm forgetting something from MKA? I don't think am I though..
MKA Moveset:

-Smoke Cloud
-Stinky Fingers (had a set range of about half screen...pretty much for half-screen punishment)
-Robo Punch (simple sliding punch)
-Play Dead (like Sub's teleport in MKDC)
-Smokey Cut (Teleport upper)

Minus the uppercut, this is pretty much what I'd want Smoke's moveset to be.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
MKA Moveset:

-Smoke Cloud
-Stinky Fingers (had a set range of about half screen...pretty much for half-screen punishment)
-Robo Punch (simple sliding punch)
-Play Dead (like Sub's teleport in MKDC)
-Smokey Cut (Teleport upper)

Minus the uppercut, this is pretty much what I'd want Smoke's moveset to be.
Isn't the Smoke cloud and "stinky fingers" the same move...?

Also, they gotta change the name to that... might as well say "Smoke's Shitty Fingers", lol.. ew. :)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Smoke cloud is called Stinky Cloud. They're different moves. Cloud is a big cloud that functions similar to ice clone. Fingers is like a small projectile cloud that hits from a small spot at half screen.