What's new

Video/Tutorial MK9 SMOKE DEATH COMBO 168% !

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
What is the point of making videos like this ? No one will use it in real fight cuz there are breakers -_-

M2Dave

Zoning Master
What is the point of making videos like this ? No one will use it in real fight cuz there are breakers -_-
These resets are definitely viable. At the previous MLG, KT Smith took a round from me with this BS.

Also, I like Tony-T and his videos, but I am not thanking this one.

Gimmick

Noob
This is great eye candy, but if someone can pull this off in a tourney they deserve an applause. Looks like it's a pretty strict timing and position specific combo.

This is neat to watch, but that's about it. Smoke's corner uppercut combo requires very specific spacing on all characters that are not sheeva, and even then it's a very tight input. That's not the issue though. three 32's into a f4 reset is pretty tough to do consistently; you've gotta keep them juggled as high as possible just so you have time for f4 to connect, let alone timing that right too. This loop is definitely possible at a 2-bar level for ~100% combo in the corner, though. I've definitely used it in casuals with mixed results.

Not to take anything away from TONY-T, this combo is absolutely hilarious, but all of you guys that enjoyed this video should re-watch a combo I uploaded when the "CDjr reset" was revealed by maxter; it's 100% off two bars and you can potentially win a round with it if the game's first hit is your b23 (fairly common!) Just pick a medium to small size stage, which is where you should be playing smoke anyways in most matchups :)

Smoke sure as shit doesn't need this. However, I do

Enenra

Go to hell.
This is neat to watch, but that's about it. Smoke's corner uppercut combo requires very specific spacing on all characters that are not sheeva, and even then it's a very tight input. That's not the issue though. three 32's into a f4 reset is pretty tough to do consistently; you've gotta keep them juggled as high as possible just so you have time for f4 to connect, let alone timing that right too. This loop is definitely possible at a 2-bar level for ~100% combo in the corner, though. I've definitely used it in casuals with mixed results.

Not to take anything away from TONY-T, this combo is absolutely hilarious, but all of you guys that enjoyed this video should re-watch a combo I uploaded when the "CDjr reset" was revealed by maxter; it's 100% off two bars and you can potentially win a round with it if the game's first hit is your b23 (fairly common!)

Smoke sure as shit doesn't need this. However, I do
The fuck out with that trash /m2dave

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever

incase no one understands ^ - Haters Gonna Hate
The grammar is incorrect. It should read: "Hatred, originating from disreputable gentlemen, is..." and continually is redundant in this sentence.

This is how you know real gentlemen did not create this meme.