What's new

MK9 Kollectors and Tournament Stick Editions (360 & PS3)

Probably way too early for confirmation of this...but will these sticks work on PC? I take it that both are USB. What's the probability I will be able to hook the stick up and use it on my games of MK2 and UMK3 on Kaillera?
Rain.

McNasty

Moist.
great post tim glad im getting the plexi in the mail any day now for the couple of round 2's i got for the NECXI promo... well that is if mk9 is all that its cracked up to be.

Dark_Rob

Warrior
Rain.Dog505 said:
Probably way too early for confirmation of this...but will these sticks work on PC? I take it that both are USB. What's the probability I will be able to hook the stick up and use it on my games of MK2 and UMK3 on Kaillera?
Rain.
My guess would be yes. Most USB sticks will work on PC as well.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
Damn I thought that was a kung lao bobblehead lol!

That is one bad ass scorp fig but still not gonna get this game if they include 'krapos' in the game.

dubson

Dojo Trainee
GoldenOreos said:
nice, better than the sf sticks. might get one of dems
better in which way bro?

the tournament edition sf sticks are fuckin great dude, they come with all sanwa parts.

they made em right man. so right i own 2.

the standard editions are ass though.

these are fucking sick! im surprised about the run button like old school? i didnt think there was run, just a dash.

actually it makes sense..... maybe for the HD collection???? so we can use the sticks for the old school games, and the ones on XBL/PSN?

Skillz

Noob
^^ that crossed my mind a few times yesterday when I saw the button layout. The stick is looking real nice, I hope it will have solid parts. Big chance I'll be getting a TE stick .. if they are available here in Europe. arggghh

I'm so excited for this game! I'll be ordering the TE as long as its available to the UK. I hope we can still buy the different classic ninja outfits as DLC, otherwise u can only get one unless u bought mutliple copies of the game.

Going to have to go to Best Buy, since they're getting Sub Zero's DLC. Tim if you get any extra Scorpion codes, please...pretty please save me one for scorpion :)

So it turns out that the UK can only get the standard or the Kollectors Edition. I really wanted the TE as well.

I looked at doing an international order but amazon won't deliver that item and gamestop just keep saying my card details don't match my bank (i'm assuming this is just an international billing issue).

Anyone have any suggestions?

X820

Noob
IceyTruth said:
So it turns out that the UK can only get the standard or the Kollectors Edition. I really wanted the TE as well.

I looked at doing an international order but amazon won't deliver that item and gamestop just keep saying my card details don't match my bank (i'm assuming this is just an international billing issue).

Anyone have any suggestions?
Maybe you can work something out with someone that is willing to send you the TE?