What's new

Video/Tutorial Mk9 Kabal's Strategy Nomad Phase By Mordrek

Lulzlou

Noob
Inb4 ban kabal

edit;
I've been starting to notice me going through wake ups but this video made me realize what was going on.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Everything just seems to go right for Kabal....

.....its like all his bad luck was transferred to him the day he got roasted and burned but even then, that's the reason why he is so broken in the first place ;_;

I wonder what stationary long lasting wakeups like Kitana's lift can do to this?

Reactions: RYX

Lulzlou

Noob
Everything just seems to go right for Kabal....

.....its like all his bad luck was transferred to him the day he got roasted and burned but even then, that's the reason why he is so broken in the first place ;_;

I wonder what stationary long lasting wakeups like Kitana's lift can do to this?
It might work in the corner but as far as I can tell, a lot of it is still corner specific. I feel like it hurts Jaxs since he has safe wake ups. Other than that why would you use unsafe wake ups against kabal that close lol

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
It might work in the corner but as far as I can tell, a lot of it is still corner specific. I feel like it hurts Jaxs since he has safe wake ups. Other than that why would you use unsafe wake ups against kabal that close lol
In casuals you have to try weird stuff.....right?

and LBSH many Kabal players are impatient and are on the offensive constantly, keeping them open.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
lol everythin tech wise for kabal just , blows everyone else up.. i cant help but laugh

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Guys this shits old news...the bad news for you non-Kabal players is that the "phase" works even when you read a special move is about to happen. and for long lasting wake-ups you "phase" than you immediately EX NDC into combo string. LOL the power of Nomad

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
Has anyone actually fully implemented this into their game? I haven't seen anyone one stream do it more than once in a match

MKR

Noob
i think kung lao player also can use same technical on with his spin moves Down+Forward +1