What's new

MK9 Freddy Krueger Post Patch Combo Video!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
DarKNaTaS said:
Did this video ever help any1?
Yes. I enjoy all Freddy videos. Yours is no exception.

Freddy gets little love. I don't get it. He's definitely one of the better characters in this game.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
only seen this now because dont be on the freddy forum to much, very well put together vid, very fun to watch also

DarKNaTaS

Retired!

Freddy gets little love. I don't get it. He's definitely one of the better characters in this game.
yea i dont know y hardly any1 uses him. i can think of about 4 people that use him. it really sucks not having more people use him so we can find new tech with him.

only seen this now because dont be on the freddy forum to much, very well put together vid, very fun to watch also
thanx man

Flagg

Noob
I've been looking for ways to incorporate his Nightmare Stance into combos for awhile now, rather than just as launchers/knock downs.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
Nice video. My favorite combo was the launching string into NMS launcher then uppercut, hit with enhanced hell spike. I've been a Sub-Zero player since the demo but I'm trying to make Freddy my new main. I'll make a separate post about it, but right now I'm really trying to work on where to build meter with Freddy. Enhanced Hell Spike seems so vital to his damage I think to play him right I really need to understand how his meter builds. Once I post I'd love to hear from DarKNaTaS and m2dave and any other Freddy players. (there so few but the character is awesome, the only Freddy in my area stopped playing the game for KoF and Marvel.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR

But he is no part of MK universe. Maybe that's why?