What's new

MK9 10 year anniversary is coming up in 2021. Revival/backwards compatibility? Remake?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Same 4 or 5 people on TYM always amuses me, people try to take potshots then when some of us have none of it its "ahh dont waste your time" lmao never change.... :rolleyes::coffee:

MKF30

I think most people think you are 100% bat shit crazy and you keep proving them right. This has nothing to do with mk11>mk9 so save yourself a thesis.
I think you'd be wrong since I have way more friends on here than the 4 or 5 people who think I'm "batshit crazy" that don't speak for the entire site but E for effort bro. I'm aware of that but clearly you haven't read my thread since you asked for it. Didn't know having a difference in opinion qualifies as "batshit crazy" to me that thesis alone is crazy.

Last edited:

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I think you're wrong since I have way more friends on here than the 4 or 5 people who think I'm "batshit crazy" I'm aware of that but are you also aware that those of us who like MK 9 aren't inferior to those who like MK 11, clearly you haven't read my thread....you may want to do that before accusing anyone of being crazy.
This has nothing to do with mk11>mk9 so save yourself a thesis.

MKF30

SutterPain:
I think you'd be wrong since I have way more friends on here than the 4 or 5 people who think I'm "batshit crazy" that don't speak for the entire site but E for effort bro. I'm aware of that but clearly you haven't read my thread since you asked for it. Didn't know having a difference in opinion qualifies as "batshit crazy" to me that thesis alone is crazy.

MKF30

Wait what thread? Also you could be arguing about various ways to make bread with someone and still come off like a nut job. It is not what you are arguing about it is just straight up you.
lol I would not be calling anyone else a "nut job" when you yourself asked for the thread I made earlier now don't remember? yeah...and I'm the nutjob, okey dokey. Nah there's a difference between arguing about the clouds and having a difference in opinion where a couple of snowflakes lose their minds over it. Nah it's not me, maybe it's you or people intolerant of a different perspective. Guess what? Not my problem.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
lol I would not be calling anyone else a "nut job" when you yourself asked for the thread I made earlier now don't remember? yeah...and I'm the nutjob, okey dokey. Nah there's a difference between arguing about the clouds and having a difference in opinion where a couple of snowflakes lose their minds over it. Nah it's not me, maybe it's you or people intolerant of a different perspective. Guess what? Not my problem.
What thread again?

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Nope it's not.
What's good about it? This is an honest question.

Everyone has the same canned strings.

Maximum Damage is stupid.

The graphics are absolutely abysmal.

The 3D aspect of the game is a joke.

Weapons were a cool idea but they're implemented really poorly in that game.

The roster is shitty.

I could go on. I played the game a lot, simply because it was MK, but I thought it was pretty awful.