What's new

MK4 To UMK3 Arcade Conversion...

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Thanks AREZ. Um....no.
Might be something to think about....just a matter of adding a pair of USB ports, not much else. i think u need and spare controller to rip apart for parts, but other than that....minor.

I just mentioned it cause myself like some other players are way better on Pad, but my local arcade has UMK3 and I mess around but not seriously like I could w/a pad, so I told him if he got the Pad-ports i could actually join one of his UMK3 tourneys one day.

then again, i guess there's no point if u don't know any pad players, but u never know what the future might bring :)

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Thanks to my local print shop, the CP artwork is done...

The masking tape is holding in the t-molding because I had to use wood glue to keep it in the channel due to it not staying in on it's own...

nwo

Noob
Hey man, what print did you use for the mk2 front? Here's the scan you posted a while ago, I downloaded this from you, but it needs to be cleaned up in photoshop, yours looks cleaner in these pics. I wish I lived down the street from you LOL.100_62123.jpg

nwo

Noob
WOW man, I just noticed your zip file includes the MK2 cpo, purple and blue, I just bent over backwards for this a couple days ago, and I think yours is higher quality too. I'm just happy I finally have it, thanks a lot for this art pack.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Got the control panel completely done! It kicked my ass. This was the final piece of the puzzle to complete the conversion.....

...All Done!!....