What's new

MK4 Tier List

RoGE

Noob
even though the small corners are rare the standard corner traps r good too.
holy shit.. its like talking to a ghost... Where have you been man?

Anyway,
What exactly makes Tanya a better character than Scorpion? Isn't the rules of Scorpion the same as Human Smoke in umk3 where as 2 mistakes and your dead?

MKK hanzo

ded_: well actually its true. the guide is incomplete cause it lacks the wpn strats and tier list with wpn in hand. some day i will have some free time....

tom: man great to see you back. thx for the wpn info. look do you still care for that mkda guide? im still rooting for it! please continue it! =)

ded_: well actually its true. the guide is incomplete cause it lacks the wpn strats and tier list with wpn in hand. some day i will have some free time....

tom: man great to see you back. thx for the wpn info. look do you still care for that mkda guide? im still rooting for it! please continue it! =)
i'm gonna continue the MKDA guide next week so expect a finished guide soon.

ded

Elder God
mk4 tier list is the one posted for the guide. mk4 gameplay was not changed at all since then

SLy

Noob
Would be nice, but in all honesty, from a business perspective, it would be equivalent to Capcom re-releasing Street Fighter EX3 on modern systems.
Yea. I pretty much know theres a Zero chance for this. Unless they dropped an anniversary Edition with all of em lol