What's new

MK3 Arcade Machine Restoration

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Picked this up for free from a local fellow collector in exchange for fixing some of his monitors. He kept the monitor from this machine for use in one of his others but that's ok. I've got spares. It's koming along nicely. Will be done this weekend hopefully. Need to assemble the new control panel and get that all wrapped up with new artwork and such but it shouldn't be an issue.18603186041860518606186071860818609186101861118612

Pizza

Thrill Kill
That's an absolutely amazing job.
How could anyone deface an original MK3 cabinet to turn it into Rapid Fire?? I'm glad you have restored it. The MK3 artwork is fantastic, it's one of my favorite cabinets.

Superb! Well done!

YourMKArcadeSource

Control panel replacement is komplete. Just need to work on all the internals (installing new power supply, wiring, mount the PCB, etc) and that will about wrap it up. Hopefully be done by next week. 18695186961869718698186991870018701187021870318704

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That MK3 logo, is so fucking brilliant!

If get to have a bigger flat, I am sure as hell getting an Arcade Machine!

YourMKArcadeSource

Out of all games for somone to paint over and butcher with guns lol, crazy they picked a MK cab to ruin.
Super common. They were also exteremly popular, so there was a shit-ton of cabinets available to convert. Gun games and racing games are the biggest draw, so when MK didn't make any money anymore, they were converted to games that would make money. MK cabs were everywhere so they just used what they had. It IS rare though to see an MK3 painted over. Almost all of them were MK1 or MK2.