What's new

mk2 subzero annoying fatality and quick steps

have u ever played with a subzero opponent and he wins u so badly then he decides to do infinite freezing and wldnt just finish u or he starts to press down alot of times or he he start to tap back and forward really quick.... i persoanlly find dat shit really annoying. I do it too sometimes to get at sore losers fart burp fart (zeebeedee123)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
If somebody starts infinite freezing me, I bounce after the third freeze. I don't want to waste time watching somebody waste time when I could be wasting somebody else.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
dciguy01 said:
If somebody starts infinite freezing me, I bounce after the third freeze. I don't want to waste time watching somebody waste time when I could be wasting somebody else.
+1

Its usually this or the name entry screen that usually makes me leave. I just wanna play some games, not waste time with this rubbish.

I don't mind, really. I've never had anyone go past 6 deep freezes. It gives me a chance to take a gulp of water without the risk of running out of time on the character select screen. It also allows me time to settle my nerves if I just lost a really close match.

S

scheissn

DarkMoon said:
who cares, [ban incoming].
haha, you can say that, but you would be the one flipping the fuck out if someone did the inf freeze to purposely piss you off.

I could see a couple of these ds/xbl idiots (esp DS!) just doing that all day until you drop. I'm sure PSN isn't terribly different.

infinitefreeze will do that if he wins the match. I let him do it once to see how long he could and he did it for 8 minutes straight

Bo_DK

Noob
dciguy01 said:
WORD!!!

Same here, 3 times, im a ghost.

K75Boi

Noob
Vassago187 said:
infinitefreeze will do that if he wins the match. I let him do it once to see how long he could and he did it for 8 minutes straight
Yeah i let him go one time and i swear he did it for 15 minutes straight...i flipped it over to watch some TV and flipped it back and he was still doing it....

haha, i did the same thing! talk about a waste of time! it's funny to do it to friends locally for a minute or two just to get a rise out of them but to do it for that long to every single person you run into. that's gotta be borrring!

oh i've seen it. when people do that stuff too much i just spend the next few matches just doing that. they seem to get the hint

uaphysx

Noob
LMAO at ppl that infinite freeze me... First of all, they only get satisfaction from it when you bounce... every time that happens, I change my TV to HDMI2 and fire up the 360 for UMK3... i chk back every once in a while, most leave after a few minutes, but Vassago's right.. InfiniteFreeze stayed for over 15 minutes on me ... I wrote him back and thanked him for letting me get 10MK3 matches in

Yes AND No ...

If players do it with sub-zero IT IS annoying yes! Because there is no reason to do it?

But if you do it with Shang Tsung (morph Sub-Zero) I have to do it max. 4 times if I want to
do a fatality with another fighter ... sometimes you can do funny things .... but not all the time offcourse!