What's new

Video/Tutorial MK2 Sub-Zero 100%

ded

Elder God
i've been trying to get a 100% combo with Sub-Zero without using infinite patterns from a while, since i thought he is most limited character when it comes to juggles. i accidently discovered (of course some people may knew this already) that sometimes medi-Death Punch then aaHit will not activate pushback (works easier with LP DP), and that allows neat combos for some of the characters, like Sub :p

Obviously I'm the idiot on this thread that doesn't know how to get an ice puddle in the corner when the opponent is standing right there.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I see that GEM and btbb already pointed this out a long time ago, but I have to agree with them. Normally Subby cannot ground freeze a player that is cornered against the wall. How is this possible?

I see that GEM and btbb already pointed this out a long time ago, but I have to agree with them. Normally Subby cannot ground freeze a player that is cornered against the wall. How is this possible?
Not sure how ded did it, but it seems like doing a normal move beforehand allows the ground freeze to come out in the corner more consistently. I really dont know though. Just spitballin.

ded

Elder God
It does not work if the opponent is in corner, but if he moves closer to you (notice i moved Raiden forward) you will be able to do the Ground Freeze. This trick can be performed with crossover JKs as well, and works in UMK3 and MKT too ;]

Reactions: MKB

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
OMG....Since when does subzero have a 100% combo? wasn't he nerfed to hell & back?......:REO