What's new

MK2 Reptile's forceball interrupt glitch

MK2 Revision 3.1
This video include some interesting stuff and I think nobody didn't see this shit before.
Note: Tsung & Baraka repeating turns moves (only these guys can do it) is a separate bug. You should perform a diagonal JP to the dizzy opponent in the last moment before his landing.
Video effects have been made in the Adobe After effects CS4.
Thanks for watching!

Sweet Vid! I agree, the shang tsung and baraka confused bits were proper funny! The editing was really nice as well.

Thanks ALL!
Later I shall upload next glitch video lol ...and now look the some screenshots from it.
Can you comment something or somebody guesses what is it?

Paul_G

Noob
hahaha madness goes on as i see!! 1st of all first video looks very cool, i know ure editing talent (not only editing) and i like it... but not only editing was awesome > ure stuff incredible and most of us dont seen that before. I know u around 17 years man and thats most shocking shit made by u what i can remember :)). What can i say i cant wait next video , hah i sure there will b more fun and impressive shit (lol wtf in 2nd upper pic?! ^_^). Nice work dude! :D
P.S. sorry for my english

ded_ said:
very nice vid! as for the screenshots, finishers interrupt move?
No, no, it's not finishers interrupt ... Actually many peoples know about this funny glitch. I just modified and have complicated base glitch and therefore it has turned out very interesting things. Ok, to keep an intrigue, I shalln't explain now, just let's wait before his finally upload LOL

Paul_G said:
hahaha madness goes on as i see!! 1st of all first video looks very cool, i know ure editing talent (not only editing) and i like it... but not only editing was awesome > ure stuff incredible and most of us dont seen that before. I know u around 17 years man and thats most shocking shit made by u what i can remember :)). What can i say i cant wait next video , hah i sure there will b more fun and impressive shit (lol wtf in 2nd upper pic?! ^_^). Nice work dude! :D
P.S. sorry for my english
Yeah, it's madness and it's ok, you know about this lol. MK2 it's mad game, not so? (i think Ed Boon also was a little mad ; ) Sorry for a flud...
Thanks bro for a informative comment.
p.s. Use a Promt, i itself used it, when i was young :D

Konqrr said:
Revision 2.1 babality glitch madness?
Yeah, man, u almost got jackpot!! But... this is not rev.2.1! It's rev.3.1 and also not only babality. In that video will be shown instruction and all details of this glitch :)
p.s. all my mk2 vids and finds are always rev.3.1 (but only two "mk2 rev.1.4 bosses bugs" and "mk2 challengeк hack")