What's new

Video/Tutorial MK2 Mileena pit fatality kick off spike glitch

wazz

Noob
MK2 MAME ARCADE REV3.1 Mileena pit fatality kick off spikes glitch :D

Also i have bin thinking of other spike glitchs that might work wit SUB ZERO, KUNG LAO, BARAKA, KITANA. When u done the spike pit. hold down so the other player falls down then

SUB ZERO= Do the ground freeze so other player might fall on ground freeze
KUNG LAO= Do the spin attack so the other player will fall on the spin attack
BARAKA= Do the blade fury so other player will fall in the blade fury
KITANA= Do the fan lift other player will fall in the fan lift

I havnt tryed this but i will soon try

ChaiN

Noob
This is also one of my inventions, altough people could have discovered it around the same time.

Nothing else is possible in this manner. If only Jax could do his pitfatal sequence while holding LK.. To have LK to be released 1 frame just before landing, so that it Won't come out, and then to have the 'recharge LK' be the LK to have the pitfatal inititiated.., but too bad it doesn't get initiated.

I guess if something were to happen that the opponent would stagger back instantly as if the opponent was just standing on the floor.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
This is also one of my inventions, altough people could have discovered it around the same time.

Nothing else is possible in this manner. If only Jax could do his pitfatal sequence while holding LK.. To have LK to be released 1 frame just before landing, so that it Won't come out, and then to have the 'recharge LK' be the LK to have the pitfatal inititiated.., but too bad it doesn't get initiated.

I guess if something were to happen that the opponent would stagger back instantly as if the opponent was just standing on the floor.

I have tried this and agree that it's impossible to pull a ground pound after spike fatality. And it's not just the ground pound, but I think any charge attack (raiden shock grab and mileena sai) will not execute after registering the uppercut. What I did with jax is charge right before I jumped towards my opponent. Then execute the pit fat but recharge instantly (as if for multiple ground pound) -- at this point the pit uppercut is executed, and as Jax reels from the uppercut animation, I release lk (full charged to initiate the ground pound) but nothing comes out. I have tried about 100 times, but no result.

X820

Noob
MK2 MAME ARCADE REV3.1 Mileena pit fatality kick off spikes glitch :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H14BvHjFNEE

Also i have bin thinking of other spike glitchs that might work wit SUB ZERO, KUNG LAO, BARAKA, KITANA. When u done the spike pit. hold down so the other player falls down then

SUB ZERO= Do the ground freeze so other player might fall on ground freeze
KUNG LAO= Do the spin attack so the other player will fall on the spin attack
BARAKA= Do the blade fury so other player will fall in the blade fury
KITANA= Do the fan lift other player will fall in the fan lift

I havnt tryed this but i will soon try
I have done all of these, except for the ground freeze..
The special stops after a while, so forget about lao.(watch KOMBAT ONLINE)
Baraka's blade fury 'might' be possible, I don't know really..
I have these recorded, but due to me starting my own buisness I have very little time to get online for fun stuff recently.
I'll whip them out as soon as I can.

Good job on these Wazz.

X820

Noob

There goes the neighbourhood..

ChaiN

Noob
The sai comes out normally.

I should have known that the fatal wouldn't get inititated, because I let only 1 blank frame inbetween release and recharge. That will always cause a non release move not to come out.

I have the experience that people have hard time understanding what I'm saying, here's an example.

It's why the multies work with autofire; each every odd or even frame is LK and the other is blank.
The 1 blank frame allows for releases, but the 1 blank frame gaps keep the game reading it as 'hold'. That's why releases come out, but not the LKs for ex.

But with 2 frame gap the pitfatal gets initiated, but 're'charge time seems to short.

My theory is that recharging without having the move come out the first time, won't shorten the charge time for charging..

ok people, i did the fly punch with kitana right after the spike fatality so it looks like other thiongs can be done with other characters also,this is a first for me, im not a flashy finisher except for my big "late" fatality,lol,lol.

i tried to re-do the square punch after spikes but couldnt seem to get it

ChaiN

Noob
All special moves are possible except shockgrab, bike en gp. But the discussion obviously shows it's more what would cause something to happen other than just the special move itself.

All special moves are possible except shockgrab, bike en gp. But the discussion obviously shows it's more what would cause something to happen other than just the special move itself.

oh my bad, but 1 thing i noticed also was when i did the square punch right after, the ground disappeared and only shows the spikes after she flys,when she lands she is no longer visible.

ded

Elder God
i know you can do friendship too because chain send me a clip for mk2skom with sub that we used, but i have no idea if babality works lol