What's new

Match-up Discussion MK2 Baraka VS Jax

cool, add $1000 to Bill's paypal and I will do the same. I will tape our matches and you can walk away from my Jax all you want!
No need to add money to matches. I don't see the point in people trying to prove there the best when theoretically, winning equates the same thing. And I gave reasons as to why Baraka *in my opinion* should play defensively, no need to say I would *if i played you*, randomly start backing away from your Jax.

And to answer the other guy's response: You may have won tournaments but that doesn't equate how true an OPINION is weighted. Because whether I want to or you want to believe, it'll still be contested regardless. So I don't see the point of trying to shut something down when all it's doing is trying to shed light down an empty black hole.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
No need to add money to matches. I don't see the point in people trying to prove there the best when theoretically, winning equates the same thing. And I gave reasons as to why Baraka *in my opinion* should play defensively, no need to say I would *if i played you*, randomly start backing away from your Jax.

And to answer the other guy's response: You may have won tournaments but that doesn't equate how true an OPINION is weighted. Because whether I want to or you want to believe, it'll still be contested regardless. So I don't see the point of trying to shut something down when all it's doing is trying to shed light down an empty black hole.
You're right.

And while we're at it, I'm just gonna throw this out there- Reptile destroys Mileena 10-0.
I mean, if I play a total noob Mileena, I'm gonna win 10-0 with Reptile.

Hehe I was being sarcastic of course. But I do enjoy fighting Mileena with Reptile.
I'm actually better vs Mileena with him than I am vs Cage or Baraka, which is kind of sad!
Actually I didn't mean these little debates with no disrespect intact, but yeah now you know how I give opinions.