What's new

MK11 Valkyries Tournament Hype and Discussion - Week 4 GRAND FINALS August 26TH @ 8PM EST

The tourney starts tonight, August 6th, at 8PM Est. It repeats for 4 weeks in a row!

It will be streamed here:

https://www.twitch.tv/cgl1/videos

It'll be FT2 until Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.

Come watch me play :D

Results for Week 1:
1st Siren Infinitii
2nd LostyGirl
3rd EmmyBB
4th ChealseaMeetsEvil
5th Bunny
5th Saki Sakura
7th T Envy
7th ScarsUnseen
9th Romanova
9th Vslayer

Results for Week 2:
1st Infinitii
2nd Kitten
3rd Saki Sakura
4th 420 Goddess
5th Bunny
5th Scars Unseen
7th Molly Bee
7th Vslayer

Results for Week 3:
1st Infinitii
2nd Scars Unseen
3rd Kitten
4th Baeleena_Kahn
5th EmmyBB
5th Bunny
7th Molly Bee
7th Tevnyr

Results for Week 4 (TBD):

Last edited:

Comments

Just from the little that I've seen thus far, I've been pretty impressed.

And Infiniti just got a Flawless victory. Holy shit, this woman is good.

Flawless round 1, brutality round 2...game, set, match. Infinitii is not messing around!

Didn't get to watch tons tonight but I'll catch up later. Great stuff so far everyone!

Thanks, if I would have played aggressively more I think I could have won a match.
You were getting a bit impatient vs the zoning which is understandable. Less blocking vs the rings and more going under them with low gunshot or neutral ducking. And any time you are knocked away from Sonya, expect a drone drop. Gotta hit confirm the F4 string a bit better because at one point you did amplify on block and got punished then opened her up with it right away after and only did the low gunshot with no combo. Could have been a big momentum swing/lifebar swing.

Just what I noticed watching it back quickly/stealthily at work. lol And as usual I try to critique out of <3 and I because I want to see you win.

Either way, you put up a great fight against an extremely good player. You'll get her next time with a bit of an adjustment.

You were getting a bit impatient vs the zoning which is understandable. Less blocking vs the rings and more going under them with low gunshot or neutral ducking. And any time you are knocked away from Sonya, expect a drone drop. Gotta hit confirm the F4 string a bit better because at one point you did amplify on block and got punished then opened her up with it right away after and only did the low gunshot with no combo. Could have been a big momentum swing/lifebar swing.

Just what I noticed watching it back quickly/stealthily at work. lol And as usual I try to critique out of <3 and I because I want to see you win.

Either way, you put up a great fight against an extremely good player. You'll get her next time with a bit of an adjustment.
I noticed that too, I just wasn't expecting F41 to hit her again and when I was it did I was like 'well fuck me'. I think I was respecting too much and I just wanted to get in but I could have been more patient with the zoning for sure. Thanks for the tips <3