What's new

MK11 Ultimate Fight Klub by MKOnline

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
For the sake of not duplicating work, I'm stealing Thalion's reddit post for general information on MK11 Fight Klub.

JOIN THE DISCORD FOR ALL THINGS FIGHT KLUB

This is Fight Klub

For the last 2 years, the team at Mortal Kombat Online (the longest running Mortal Kombat fan community on the internet) have been developing a platform from scratch that enables Mortal Kombat players to compete against one another with real-time stat tracking and analysis, ease of ability to challenge other players as well as a fleshed out ranking system.

As eSports continue to grow, Fight Klub evolved into a platform that can provide this data and ease of use while also integrating the ability to showcase all of these matches in real time on Twitch and Fight Klub TV (more on that later).

Is this developed by NRS?
No. This platform has been independently developed and created by the team at Mortal Kombat Online in partnership with r/MortalKombat

How do I sign up for Fight Klub?
This video goes into depth on every step on how to get signed up and ready to participate in the Fight Klub beta.

How will r/MortalKombat integration work?
Throughout the beta, you will be begin to see elements of Fight Klub integrated into r/MortalKombat such as:
  • Leaderboards in the sidebar
  • Special Fight Klub flair attached to usernames who participate in Fight Klub showcasing rank and other awards
  • Special tournament and season announcements for the r/MortalKombat Kommunity
What platform(s) does Fight Klub currently support in the beta?
-The Fight Klub beta is available to all players on both previous and next generation Xbox and Playstation consoles.
-The Fight Klub beta is cross platform compatible between all Xbox and Playstation users.
-All other platforms are being discussed by the team and being adequately evaluated for future integration.

Keeping in mind that this platform is in the beta phase, PLEASE expect issues and bugs that will need to be worked out.

We also GREATLY need your constructive feedback! Please let us know if there are features you feel are broken or need tweaked/tuned differently. The future of player experience in Fight Klub will be greatly defined by your feedback!

For any issues you may encounter or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to post them below or Tweet us at the links below.

@RedditMK
@MK_Online

Fight Klub is going to be an experience like none other, and with your participation and help it's only going to get better.
Welcome to the Klub

TL;DR: MKOnline has created a custom ranking system that allows direct challenging of other players. Said system also analyzes games to give data and allows for custom leaderboards. r/MortalKombat and MKOnline are partnered in the endeavor and will eventually be using it for their own tournaments and ranked seasons.

While I'm unfortunately incapable of participating in this as they're still discussing how PC could even be integrated into the system, I wanted to post this here as this has the potential to allow TYM to create and manage their own tournaments, leaderboards, seasons, and more. I definitely recommend console players check this out and sign up.

For my fellow PC players: stay tuned. If this comes to PC, I plan to work on a TYM PC League.