What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
I'll put you on the Red Team. Outworld Keith disappeared but has time to play online and make threads about custom variations so he's bye bye.

You can trade players if you want, your team trades for Zer0_hour if they wanna do that.
Hell yea, do I need to get started on the challenges now?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok played zero_hour. I won 7-2
GGs man. Nice skarlet and noob dude.@zero_hour your noob is tricky and always fun to play a zone player with your skarlet, her staggers are nice. And I forgot you can place her teleport.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey@dreamcatcher since I noticed wasn't in the rules do we have to keep our winning character til we lose or unless we lose tourney style or doesn'tmatter win or lose just first to reach 7?

challenge me to a pokemon battle
hi TV hi there new kutless kid, welcome so you're on the red team and not our world, that right dreamy? I'll call you that for short lol (No homo) your name is long so dreamy ok? Lol

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Hey@dreamcatcher since I noticed wasn't in the rules do we have to keep our winning character til we lose or unless we lose tourney style or doesn'tmatter win or lose just first to reach 7?

hi TV hi there new kutless kid, welcome so you're on the red team and not our world, that right dreamy? I'll call you that for short lol (No homo) your name is long so dreamy ok? Lol
Yeah you can change characters even if you win, no problem. It's not really tourney format, moreso just to get in some competitive sets and fight new players. Not having to do "winner stays" helps players learns new MU's too which I like.