What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I found that reversal tel
I find that reversal teleport off the high shot doesn't really work cuz he'll hit u out of it, but I low shot has a bit more recovery so that reversal teleport off low shot gets a consistent punish from what I've played
Yeah the pistol shots and the low can be avoided but the high shot and fb sadly. ant. I hope nrs fixes that, so dumb that he tracks characters that teleport. Unless its scorpion of course lol

PreNerf_

No labels
Let's get some games in this weekend. I see you on every day grindin that KL LOL. Need to learn that Shang MU better.

Or if enough of us are on at some point I'll invite everyone to a KOTH
Ohh ok man, uhh I am usually on in the morning and late at night lately. Been on a crazy sleep schedule. But if you want I'll play some matches with you.

PreNerf_

No labels
Ohh ok man, uhh I am usually on in the morning and late at night lately. Been on a crazy sleep schedule. But if you want I'll play some matches with you.
I probably won't be playing the koths though cause the lag kills me. I'll do a one on one set whenever just hmu on xbox

PreNerf_

No labels
Yeah theres definitely a difference between mindless spamming and strategic zoning for sure. I had a dude pull on me yesterday I beat his erron black with raiden and he pulled lol....
Ohh they pull on me constantly. I don't know if they are just frustrated or what. But I can play five matches. Three will pull I will lose one and win the rest but not get anywhere cause I get the loss for one and only one win for winning four. It's complete bullshit. They don't care that you have to grind all the same but you don't get the points for winning when they do that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ohh they pull on me constantly. I don't know if they are just frustrated or what. But I can play five matches. Three will pull I will lose one and win the rest but not get anywhere cause I get the loss for one and only one win for winning four. It's complete bullshit. They don't care that you have to grind all the same but you don't get the points for winning when they do that.
Exactly, I had a dude lag switching on me the entire time then pulling when he lost anyway lol.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
TOURNEY SIGNUP SHEET (Date TBD)

YoungTeezy 305
Greatbunny52222
Zer0_h0ur
Snibbor
PreNerf_
LawAbidingCitizen
Dreamcatcher
I AmTheNight 89
Skylight1
Based Pr0digy

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Balance patch is going to be here today? Or when nw comes out?
I've seen all kinds of dates, I'm sure the stream will clear up some of it today. I would assume it would come with Nightwolf like the last (not very useful) patch that came out with Shang.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Hey i changed my mind, can i still sign up? Pc patch hasnt released yet so ill be all weekend on xbox so might as well sign up too.
Added! We are going to sit on the tourney date until we have enough people. There are a few that really want to play that can't this weekend either. Might still be looking at a post-Nightwolf tourney. @Juggs ;)

YoungTeezy 305
Greatbunny52222
Zer0_h0ur
Snibbor
PreNerf_
LawAbidingCitizen
Dreamcatcher
I AmTheNight 89
Skylight1
Based Pr0digy
Hellbringer

Pending:
ManiacFCG
Kombat Chef

Added! We are going to sit on the tourney date until we have enough people. There are a few that really want to play that can't this weekend either. Might still be looking at a post-Nightwolf tourney. @Juggs ;)

YoungTeezy 305
Greatbunny52222
Zer0_h0ur
Snibbor
PreNerf_
LawAbidingCitizen
Dreamcatcher
I AmTheNight 89
Skylight1
Based Pr0digy
Hellbringer