What's new

TYM MK11 League (Xbox)

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Welcome to the WAR ROOM.

WAR ROOM Link and Teams

Rules and Guidelines:
- You may challenge 2 players per week, from different teams and CANNOT be the same player twice.
- All sets are FIRST TO 7 wins.
- Once you play 4 sets in the week or have no more challenges, you are done.
- You AND your team will earn points each week. There will be tourneys based on rankings.
- If you refer a new player to the WAR ROOM you will earn 5 bonus points for you and your team. (must be a TYM member and not a previous signup that left)
- You MUST play if you're challenged, if you don't then the opponent gets an auto 7-0.
- MUST PLAY ALL SETS BY MIDNIGHT U.S. EST Sunday! (this week ends July 21st at midnight)

Suggestions:

- Click the link and get to know your team.
- You will see current rankings from league which carry over, click "WAR ROOM" at the bottom for more.
- Throw down some challenges in this group.
- Invite some new players.
- TAKE NO PRISONERS

Attachments

Last edited:

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
Is there a way for you to copy/paste the team breakdown on the war room sheet? That way it's one page for quick reference for everything

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool idea, I just want to re-read the rules to make sure how this works exactly.

Would be cool if the color of the teams were the team names from MK. Like Blue team=The Sub-Zero's. Yellow-The Scorpions. Green-The Reptiles. Red=The Ermacs. lol or do we have to create our own names?

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Cool idea, I just want to re-read the rules to make sure how this works exactly.

Would be cool if the color of the teams were the team names from MK. Like Blue team=The Sub-Zero's. Yellow-The Scorpions. Green-The Reptiles. Red=The Ermacs. lol or do we have to create our own names?
It seems like some want to make their own names but I have yet to receive a for sure change from anyone. Lol

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
So i am confused on how this works. I'm confused on how to even get to this conversation group, and I changed my gamertag from Greatbunny52222 to Krispifungus.
You just tag 2 other players you want to play FT7 wins for the week, 2 other players can also tag/challenge you for the week and you have to play them. You have until Sunday at midnight to play. Your wins equal points for you and your team. The conversation group (messages) was closed because other TYM members couldn't see the action or join as easy as we wanted.