What's new

MK11 Theory: Raiden's IJ2 Ending.

Do you think the 3DMK stories are going to get their just redemption?

• Yes, and it's about time.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, MKvsDC2 is inevitable.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Both of those choices are wrong.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I present, as evidence, Raiden's IJ2 ending:

Using Dr Fate's demise as a jumpstart to the Order VS Chaos arc.
Foreshadowing it so blatantly, they may as well start debuting the concept art now.
I'm biased and I don't care. I am crossing every finger and toe I have that this means my hopes were right.
We're going to get a re-do of the Deception/Kamidogu/Six Realms of the One Being story after all.
For any of you who are Sonic or Metroid or Final Fantasy or MvC2 guys who have that one game that relates to everything in your world, that one above all others, that was Deception for me. Hence the excitement.
But I also know I'm not the only one "prematurely" excited for MK's future.

Thoughts?

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Well we do have Dark Raiden, but I honestly feel they are just gonna take a few plot elements from Deception (such as the one I previously mentioned) and do something new/unrelated with it - kinda like MKX taking a few parts from MK4 but then doing something new/unrelated for the most part.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
I present, as evidence, Raiden's IJ2 ending:

Using Dr Fate's demise as a jumpstart to the Order VS Chaos arc.
Foreshadowing it so blatantly, they may as well start debuting the concept art now.
I'm biased and I don't care. I am crossing every finger and toe I have that this means my hopes were right.
We're going to get a re-do of the Deception/Kamidogu/Six Realms of the One Being story after all.
For any of you who are Sonic or Metroid or Final Fantasy or MvC2 guys who have that one game that relates to everything in your world, that one above all others, that was Deception for me. Hence the excitement.
But I also know I'm not the only one "prematurely" excited for MK's future.

Thoughts?
Moved this to the correct thread (as its story/ending related and not gameplay related) as you posed this in a spot the staff had said not to but no worries i got you! Next time double check where you post is all. Thread on my friends!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
I think this won't happen in MK11, but maybe they consider making MK Vs. DC universe 2, in which case they will use these elements for that game. MK Vs. DC wasn't cannon with the other games, but it took elements from them. In fact the beginning of MK Vs. DC universe does seem like an alternate version of the ending for MK3, so maybe the injustice canon is a part of that canon as well, and then we will get MK Vs. DC 2 with these elements, while MK11 continuous on from where MKX left off.