What's new

MK11 Stress Test information (Sign-ups closed)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Game feels really good, concerns about combos are way overblown. My only problems are jumps feel slow/sluggish and the uppercut hitboxes seem way out of whack -- as Skarlet especially, but a few times now my opponents and I (Scorpion or Baraka) have whiffed uppercuts against each other like... simultaneously and face to face lol
I herd REO and PND say jump ins are not that strong. That's good and yeah there is comboability in this but it seems it takes some getting used to been watching Honeybee drop a small combo since it started.

LawAbidingCitizen

Did Sonic get a code? Scar is having issues finding opponent but it's probably on PS4 side? Then again honeybee is still playing?????

jmt

Noob
Yeah servers been down for me for a minute now. I shut it off for now and gonna check back in a bit.

LawAbidingCitizen

Does anyone know if you can play it using a US PSN account if you live elsewhere? Does it require PS Plus?
You probably shouldn't if you are not close to the US. The whole point of this is to test the online and we don't wanna skew the data I for one want good online and tricking them can make it harder on them.

But to answer your question you can use a VPN to hide your location. It can be done cuz K&M are in Europe and they are playing on XB1.
PS4 is having issues matchmaking but that's what this stress test is for! Better now then on release day. And we have GGPO netcode so I know it will be solid.

LawAbidingCitizen

It's not like they were cherrypicked though, I got three codes.
Do you have a spare for XB1?
I wasn't implying it was bad I'm actually happy pros got them because they hand em to other pros. Kinda big club thing but it's good for clips later. The biggest issue I'm seeing is that pros are not able to lab anything and have strings that are unsafe and unknown range so without labbing it's hard for em to play proper neutral and the content is lacking because of it.

But it's still hype. Of course I wish I had a code. It seems I never get them anyways.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Do you have a spare for XB1?
I wasn't implying it was bad I'm actually happy pros got them because they hand em to other pros. Kinda big club thing but it's good for clips later. The biggest issue I'm seeing is that pros are not able to lab anything and have strings that are unsafe and unknown range so without labbing it's hard for em to play proper neutral and the content is lacking because of it.

But it's still hype. Of course I wish I had a code. It seems I never get them anyways.
Nope sorry my code is PS4. But yeah I see your point