What's new

MK11 Stress Test information (Sign-ups closed)

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
My buddy got a code so I didn't. We had already both said that if one of us got a code and the other didn't we'd just shareplay on ps4 so we can both play.... Granted I'll be playing through shareplay lag but it's better than nothing at all..

Just in case you guys have friends that got codes on ps4. Shareplay with them and just take turns playing matches.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Game feels really good, concerns about combos are way overblown. My only problems are jumps feel slow/sluggish and the uppercut hitboxes seem way out of whack -- as Skarlet especially, but a few times now my opponents and I (Scorpion or Baraka) have whiffed uppercuts against each other like... simultaneously and face to face lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
This reminded me to put in for my preorder which expires March 15th, this is the last day you have to put your code in so don't forget!

As for the stress test, best of luck to everyone!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Can’t find an opponent anymore. Just searching forever. I played a few matches on my lunch break and got my ass kicked by people who seemed to already know what they’re doing, while I knew nothing... lol. Damn.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Scorpions mix-ups just completely destroyed me.

I agree that jumps feel slow.

Wish I could practice but it is what it is.

Also variations don’t save in this beta. They reset every play session.