What's new

MK11 Spoilers Warning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I like the decision, but realistically people can just make accounts and post spoilers as threads or status updates.

Why would people bother you ask? Because people are cunts. That's why.
Except mods can see thier IP address and if they don't properly hide it then they will get compared to thier other accounts. VPNs don't work well on TYM.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Glad you guys are doing this. I like visiting the site but was worried about people making threads with major story spoilers in the title as they tend to do. Youtube will probably end up f me anyway though lol recommended s*
Happened to me in god of war. Some random scumbag I’m not subscribed to. Go in settings and turn all notifications off for a couple of weeks. I did it then after GOW and never turned it back on.

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken this may be too much to ask, but could the spoiler rule be up through the first weekend? I won't have a chance to play story mode until Friday the 26th, and I imagine a lot of people are in the same boat. Tuesday releases are brutal if you're working full-time.
I was thinking of having it last for the first week or so due to varying schedules and such for all of our members. I want it to be as equal and fair for everyone.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Personally, I don't mind seeing spoilers. They never ruin my experience, only get me more excited to get my hands on a game. That said, I always make sure to not spoil others, unless they ask for them. So, yeah, definitely understand the request to be respectful.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
(insert character here) DEATH SCENE is gonna be all over YouTube day 1, and YouTube's brilliant algorithms will recommend you every single spoiler.
I know you're right, I just don't want to believe it D:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I was thinking of having it last for the first week or so due to varying schedules and such for all of our members. I want it to be as equal and fair for everyone.
If you keep the spoiler ban in place for more than the first few days, it would be very foolish not to have a spoiler thread. People who do finish the story will want a place to discuss, and it would kind of harsh the buzz if we just had to keep our lips sealed while waiting for others to finish.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Happened to me in god of war. Some random scumbag I’m not subscribed to. Go in settings and turn all notifications off for a couple of weeks. I did it then after GOW and never turned it back on.
I didn't even know you could do that, thanks for the tip! Lol maybe now ill be able to safely enjoy youtube without random recommends spoiling everything lol

E

Eldriken

If you keep the spoiler ban in place for more than the first few days, it would be very foolish not to have a spoiler thread. People who do finish the story will want a place to discuss, and it would kind of harsh the buzz if we just had to keep our lips sealed while waiting for others to finish.
You and others have voiced a similar opinion, so I made a thread just for that. Same location as this one and stickied as well for convenience. :)

Accidentally i saw some spoilers on YouTube, like one shao khan intro, and one of his fatalities. Also I saw who's an unlockable character. Nothing shocking to be honest, but that's all, no more spoilers for me.

Shirakani

BBQ on Scorpion's head
Only thing I want to get spoiled right now on is whether or not Story Mode and the Krypt have an always online requirement...

If the answer is yes, I'm probably going to cancel my preorder.

(insert character here) DEATH SCENE is gonna be all over YouTube day 1, and YouTube's brilliant algorithms will recommend you every single spoiler.
Although it doesn't help for games, since they always leak at least a week in advance, this is why I see movies the first day they release. YouTube is terrible about spoilers man.

Status
Not open for further replies.