What's new

MK11 Skarlet gameplay videos

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I am not sure where to put this video, so thought I would instead make a thread for Skarlet gameplay videos in general, for people to post and share such.

History behind the Warrior has posted a few Skarlet focused videos. As he states in the beginning of his videos, he's not a pro player by any means, but was fortunate to get some time playing Skarlet and record the footage.

If you've found some Skarlet gameplay videos you wish to share, feel free to post them here!

Chuckyscookie

Here's to hoping.
Seems like she’s trash considering sonic switched off her for sonya lol
He just was better with Sonya. She was the one hie picked up for the exhibition match and spend the most time with, as Honeybee did with Baraka. He tried her out, but once he noticed he couldn't keep up he switched for the character that he was more comfortable with.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Her gameplay today shown in the Johnny Cage stream against Sonya looked interesting, as they tweaked her blood claw/hook move.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Her gameplay today shown in the Johnny Cage stream against Sonya looked interesting, as they tweaked her blood claw/hook move.
She is ready.

I love her mobility, backdash, forward dash and walkspeed are all very appealing it feels right at home like the way she used to be in MK9 but with a better backdash.
Now i wonder if in MK11 we will be able to dash like this

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
She is ready.

I love her mobility, backdash, forward dash and walkspeed are all very appealing it feels right at home like the way she used to be in MK9 but with a better backdash.
Now i wonder if in MK11 we will be able to dash like this
Yeah I've noticed with certain characters they also tweaked the mobility, walk speed. Like Cage's looks insanely fast and smooth compared to everyone else lol. But her speed also looks good

King Gambler
vs Deoxys (Geras)

vs Handysavage (Scorpion/Jaqui)

He also had a streamed bracket match vs DR_Gross (at ComboBreaker 2019) and a runback in the FL vs TX matchup.

so far, sonicfox is known to use her from time to time. and above has just posted king gambler.

other recommended users to follow in youtube?

I kinda hate that mk11 doesn't let you search for replays as easy as street fighter 5.

ps: I'm scheduled to get my ps+ subscription come monday. so youtube is my current source for "replays"

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
so far, sonicfox is known to use her from time to time. and above has just posted king gambler.

other recommended users to follow in youtube?

I kinda hate that mk11 doesn't let you search for replays as easy as street fighter 5.

ps: I'm scheduled to get my ps+ subscription come monday. so youtube is my current source for "replays"

MEEEEEEEE :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
One day this will come true but decided to try custom variations and i think this is the best combo. Anybody else have something different? Please let me know so i can try it out. Righteous ;)

Added some comments throughout the video to explain my thought process throughout the set. Let me know if you guys like it:)

Collapse

Noob
Olá, este vídeo foi ajudar o seu skarlet, melhores footsies e técnicos neste vídeo (uma grande final vs croix) na esl américa do sul

Detalhes