What's new

MK11 Shenanigans /w Hellspawn

Few matches I’ve had in KL as V3 Spawn. Mind you I’m not very good and we don’t have a lot of crowd in SEA. The wins I had in these are mostly luck than skill.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Nice man I actually really enjoyed these videos lol. Cool to see someone else use the Hellspawn variation. Seems like The One (version 2) is the most popular. What do you think V.3 brings that's superior?

Nice man I actually really enjoyed these videos lol. Cool to see someone else use the Hellspawn variation. Seems like The One (version 2) is the most popular. What do you think V.3 brings that's superior?
Glad u enjoyed it!

Tbh I feel a lot safer playing V3 than V2 because of his safe cancels and it’s easier to open people up due to his mix ups. However the damage output certainly leaves a lot to be desired and I find its most damaging mixup (b12 + bf2 invis, b12 +bf2 kb) is pretty hard to land once people got used to it.

I’m actually learning V2 atm because V3 made me rely too much on safe cancels and messes up my neutral and footsies game with Spawn.

Last edited: