What's new

MK11 Predictions (NOT roster related)

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I was thinking something along the lines of 3 slots to work with myself, although this entire system doesn't apply that well to every character in MK X. Some of them have a lot more things added in their variations than others, like Kenshi where nearly every move he has changes in some capacity, or Reptile, who gains literally one move in each variation.

I mostly thought it out for D'vorah since she's my main, and has a grand total of 6 specials from all her variations: Bug Spray(2) , the Venomous poison passive (1), Krawler (2), BM's projectile (1), Wasp Grenade (2), and Vortex Swarm (1).

I've assigned values based on what I think are the best specials in each traditional variation (Although I could see it being switched the other way for Venomous, tbh).

With a total of 3 slots to work with, I'd say the best version of D'vorah I could make is with Wasp Grenade (2) and the Venomous passsive (1). She'd have conversions, pressure, neutral, and over the top damage. But most importantly, it would mean the return of puddle oki. The standard puddle didn't get the recovery nerf that Vortex swarm did, is still +12 without meter, and with meter is >+20 and launches.

On the other hand, Brood Mother is already the best use of Krawler under this system. Paired with any other one slot special, you lose your pressure, resets, and ability to combo off b1. You'd literally have just b14 and b1~ovipositor.
Ooof the knowledge jumped out. See, I couldn't bother to do all that because I don't even play Sub-Zero and I don't know the game lingo like that. There's no telling how they'll go about it, but I guarantee we'll know on the 17th. They're putting the game in the hands of a ton of people so we'll get all kinds of confirmation in terms of gear and specials, especially on this forum in particular.

I hope they show off some gear sets, some gear moves, some shaders. I wonder if they're gonna have some of the shaders like in Injustice, where you HAD to spend Source Crystals to get them. Barf. Don't wanna spend IRL money just to make my Harley Quinn shiny.

I also want them to bring back the A.I., I loved that. I like being able to grind through the multiverse while being able to do school work etc. So I can still get credits/gear and what-not. It was something they didn't necessarily NEED to put in the game, but it was a major quality of life thing.