What's new

MK11 PC Players, Please Post Here

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
As an FYI to anyone showing up that might see some of us drop off, when the room get's crowded we have been known to break off into a second room.

@ConeOnBricks figured you might have experienced this. Some of us communicate via @RoboCop 's Twitch during so if you aren't there we may do something you don't know anything about.

Last edited:
As an FYI to anyone showing up that might see some of us drop off, when the room get's crowded we have been known to break off into a second room.

@ConeOnBricks figured you might have experienced this. Some of us communicate via @RoboCop 's Twitch during so if you aren't there we may do something you don't know anything about.
That explains what's going on.

Anyway, thanks for the games @Gooberking and @Evantabes ; sorry I didn't get to stay and play longer.

Here's the record from when I was present:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yup, room should be up at 4pm EST, so 3.5 hours from now.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The TESTYOURMIGHTdotCOM room is now live. Also a reminder the sets are streamed HERE which is also how we communicate. See yall in a bit!

I've played a lot of Kombat League this week, and I'm feeling the need for a break from the game. I'm learning and improving, but by the end of five Sets I find I'm generally mentally exhausted.

I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

What I am going to do in the near future though is post a thread and link to some of my loosing Sets to get some feedback, as there's certain things I'm still not getting/struggling with.

ConeOnBricks

Chronic F2 Abuser
Yo sorry I didn't make it to the KOTH yesterday I was visiting my parents and didn't feel like lugging my PC for the 6 hour drive home after midterms. I should be able to make the rest of them going forward except for maybe Thanksgiving week when I'm going home again. But anyways, I was prolly gonna hop on for some late night KL sets this week so feel free to send invites if anyone is interested in playing. Believe it or not I'm actually not that attached to KL

I'm expecting to be tied up with a family thing tomorrow, and next Sat. Oct. 30th I'll be involved with a Crohn's and Colitis event, so I'm going to be missing the next two sessions. Hopefully my Saturdays will quiet down in November and I can join again.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The stream is up. If anyone is joining today, please let me know in the stream when you arrive and I'll get the TESTYOURMIGHTdotCOM room created!
Stream Link

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It sounds like R1pper will be joining us tomorrow, so might want to lab some anti-Shao tech. His Shao is no joke lol.