What's new

MK11 PC Players, Please Post Here

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I will be able to make it this time and will be on time this time. Time.

Edit: I also apparently need to learn to read. I thought yall had been doing 4PM central, not eastern. No wonder everyone was out so quickly when I showed up at 5 central.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I will be able to make it this time and will be on time this time. Time.

Edit: I also apparently need to learn to read. I thought yall had been doing 4PM central, not eastern. No wonder everyone was out so quickly when I showed up at 5 central.
It's understandable. Central is the superior timezone.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just a reminder that players of all skill levels and regions are welcome. The TESTYOURMIGHT room officially goes up at 4pm est. However, I'll be around most of the day, so feel free to hit me up for games.

If you go to g2a.com, you can find MK11 on PC for around $15. PC also has less delay than PS4, making it a much more enjoyable experience.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm trying to create a room for us but it keeps giving me "Failed to Create Room". Can someone else try to make a TESTYOURMIGHT room? I'm also streaming at https://twitch.tv/r0b0c0p87

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
As always, I had a blast playing with yall tonight! I'm probably going to stream some tomorrow, so feel free hit me up if anyone wants some 1v1s or another koth.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Wonder what is going on with the room creation. There seems to be an oddly high number of rooms with basically nobody in them. Some have been running all day with few to no players. Most are named so random I can't tell if they are changing or if it's all the same rooms all the time. Be super weird if none are changing all day

Kind of has me wondering if someone found a way to max out an allowed room limit or something so people can't make rooms.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Hey all, so Thursday is my birthday (turning 39, ouch!) but my wife has to teach all day and I don't know anyone here in State College, so I'm just going to do a day-long stream. If anyone is around, feel free to hit me up for some 1v1s or koth. Or even some Aliens: Fireteam Elite if any of yall have it.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Got the usual work grind thing to deal with, so I will just say happy pre-birthday, and that it's the few weeks leading up to the next one that really starts to mess with you. (That's how it went for me anyhow)

Got the usual work grind thing to deal with, so I will just say happy pre-birthday, and that it's the few weeks leading up to the next one that really starts to mess with you. (That's how it went for me anyhow)
I went into the "next one" during the pandemic, so it was a very nothing milestone birthday. Was hoping for different this year, but doesn't look like it.

I found it was around 38 that everything really started to change though.

Hey all, so Thursday is my birthday (turning 39, ouch!) but my wife has to teach all day and I don't know anyone here in State College, so I'm just going to do a day-long stream. If anyone is around, feel free to hit me up for some 1v1s or koth. Or even some Aliens: Fireteam Elite if any of yall have it.
happy early birthday! i've really been meaning to catch up with you and some others, but college is kicking my butt right now :c wishing you the best and i hope you have a great birthday! c:

ConeOnBricks

Chronic F2 Abuser
Yo what's up everyone! I've kinda been lurking in the MK scene and never got around to playing this game as consistently as I would've liked. Anyways, I'm trying to improve my eye-burning gameplay and would love to participate in these weekly rooms/just play some casual sets whenever. I'm NA and my steam friend code is 204555470

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yo what's up everyone! I've kinda been lurking in the MK scene and never got around to playing this game as consistently as I would've liked. Anyways, I'm trying to improve my eye-burning gameplay and would love to participate in these weekly rooms/just play some casual sets whenever. I'm NA and my steam friend code is 204555470
I sent a friend request. Our KOTH starts at 4pm EST.