What's new

MK11 Parents Support Thread

trufenix

bye felicia
Are you a parent who loves MK but can't play as much as you want, either because they are too young or too needy? I am. Every day I stalk this forum and the web, thinking about new things to try and every night I go to bed unfulfilled, too busy to play, too tired to lab, and sick of watching AI do all the things I want.

So lets talk mk, post our progress, exchange gamer tags, or just talk about what its like to try and play MK and have kids at the same time!

Are you a parent who loves MK but can't play as much as you want, either because they are too young or too needy? I am. Every day I stalk this forum and the web, thinking about new things to try and every night I go to bed unfulfilled, too busy to play, too tired to lab, and sick of watching AI do all the things I want.

So lets talk mk, post our progress, exchange gamer tags, or just talk about what its like to try and play MK and have kids at the same time!
Hear ya man. Same boat...2 kids and a wife with a to do list as long as my arm.

Gixxerkid66

ChadtheDad412
Lmao this thread is gold. Good stuff. I like I said before I play at night when they go to sleep. But the key is to run towers in the background with AI while watching paw patrol. My go to strategy