What's new

MK11 Matchmaking discussion

Hope you all are enjoying the last day of beta! Am I alone when it comes to thinking the matchmaking is terrible? I know there's a complaints/rants thread, but I'm not quite at that level yet. I skipped Injustice 2 and maybe there is no matchmaking in the MK11 beta.

When I think of "matchmaking" I think of a system that pairs you with an opponent of equal skill level, not "hey, here's some random ass player that has 1000 more matches that you".

What do you guys think of the current state of NRS matchmaking (or lack thereof) and the ability to accept/decline matches? I personally prefer the locked system like Street Fighter. As in, when you search ranked and the system finds an opponent, you can't decline. Whoever leaves gets a loss. I find that so many times you have to wait a long time for opponent to accept, and tons of times where the connection is good and the win/loss ratio seems close, yet the other player declines the match! So frustrating.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
It´s too early to talk about matchmaking imo
It´s a beta so of course you will just get random matched with others no matter how many games you or they have played.

I love the option to decline a match! Being forced to play a unplayable match (ping of 200+) was horrible.

Wifi-users are instant declines lol