What's new

MK11 Jade render and screenshots (from the trailer)

I don't like her to be a revenant by default. I think that MKX made the best choice by giving the revenant characters in the story a human version by default.

However, her armor in the revenant version looks so good, I hope they made a human version with that outfit, it would be a waste otherwise. I also like her human skin they showed later in the Kombat Kast.

Espio

Kokomo
One down, two to go for me. Jade looking lovely aesthetically and gameplay wise. I love that all her relevant classic specials aren't divided up I different variations and that laugh at the end is so sinister. I look forward to getting her human skin with a more ninja look later cause she looks perfect there.

One down, two to go for me. Jade looking lovely aesthetically and gameplay wise. I love that all her relevant classic specials aren't divided up I different variations and that laugh at the end is so sinister. I look forward to getting her human skin with a more ninja look later cause she looks perfect there.
Seems like her gameplan hasn't changed from mk9, but expanded. I like this type of consistency.

Tons of stuff moves for space control and baiting, a good chunk of glaives and longer lasting invincibility (through not meter burned for armor?)

Designwise, I don't feel her. Actually a lot of mk11 skins and designs are weird for me atm.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Damn, what did I miss out? Where is this coming from? Sorry guys, I had birthday on the 13th and was off the radar.