What's new

MK11 is Coming! (My Plans for Content Going Forward)

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Hello my lovelies! It's been a hell of a long time but I have found time in my day to day to hopefully be here more often and with MK11 coming it seems the stars gave aligned. For those who follow me on Twitter you know that I have plans to begin analytical content for MK11 however, I want to get better at it so heres what I'm gonna do.

The Months Leading Up To MK11
We have multiple months before MK11 and so because of that plus the resurgence of MKX in recent days, I will be analyzing MKX footage! However, gathering a ton of footage is gonna be hard by myself since there's so much of it. That's when you guys come in.

Recieving Input
I will of course look for matches myself to analyze however, I find interaction with the people you're making content for is very important, so! If there are matches you really want to see me analyze please comment below with a link to said match! Can be your favorite high level match, can be a set you're really proud of and think could be worthy of analysis. Whatever it is I will look over it and see if it fits what I'm aiming for!

When MK11 Releases/Early Footage
Dont worry you wont have to wait till the release of MK11 to catch analysis. I will be looking over early gameplay footage from the upcoming January reveal event (where I presume top players will be playing) to early beta footage come March. This will be less in depth due to the new nature of everything but I figured it will be fun to sit and watch footage and break it down in its early stages.

Okay Shut Up, Get to Where We Watch It
I will be streaming over at https://www.twitch.tv/CrzyFingers

I'm currently trying to come up with a consistent schedule to do this stuff and might even analyze other games in the future. If anyone has suggestions for time frames let me know in the comments. Heres to the coming year of MK goodness! Hope to see you in my stream in the near future!

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Take it from me consistent twitch stream schedule is death. Just start with like 1 fixed day a week and then just do whenever you feel up to it from there. If you want to do YT stuff just pm me ill help you out with what I can.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Hello my lovelies! It's been a hell of a long time but I have found time in my day to day to hopefully be here more often and with MK11 coming it seems the stars gave aligned. For those who follow me on Twitter you know that I have plans to begin analytical content for MK11 however, I want to get better at it so heres what I'm gonna do.

The Months Leading Up To MK11
We have multiple months before MK11 and so because of that plus the resurgence of MKX in recent days, I will be analyzing MKX footage! However, gathering a ton of footage is gonna be hard by myself since there's so much of it. That's when you guys come in.

Recieving Input
I will of course look for matches myself to analyze however, I find interaction with the people you're making content for is very important, so! If there are matches you really want to see me analyze please comment below with a link to said match! Can be your favorite high level match, can be a set you're really proud of and think could be worthy of analysis. Whatever it is I will look over it and see if it fits what I'm aiming for!

When MK11 Releases/Early Footage
Dont worry you wont have to wait till the release of MK11 to catch analysis. I will be looking over early gameplay footage from the upcoming January reveal event (where I presume top players will be playing) to early beta footage come March. This will be less in depth due to the new nature of everything but I figured it will be fun to sit and watch footage and break it down in its early stages.

Okay Shut Up, Get to Where We Watch It
I will be streaming over at https://www.twitch.tv/CrzyFingers

I'm currently trying to come up with a consistent schedule to do this stuff and might even analyze other games in the future. If anyone has suggestions for time frames let me know in the comments. Heres to the coming year of MK goodness! Hope to see you in my stream in the near future!
Just gonna bump this real quick