What's new

Mk11 - How to Download Mk11 Kombat Pack Content ( Shang Tsung guide for various platforms)

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Kombat Pack Content

Shang_Tsung_Guide.jpg

Players who own the Kombat Pack or the Premium Edition of the game which includes the Kombat Pack gain access to download several upcoming pieces of Character, Skin, and Gear DLC content for free as they are released.

For more information about what is included in the Kombat Pack please see the article here.

The first of these DLC Characters is Shang Tsung who will be available to purchase for all players on June 25th. Players who own the Kombat Pack will gain Early Access to download and play Shang Tsung for free automatically on June 18th!

For details on how to download Shang Tsung and other Kombat Pack content please see below:

How to download Kombat Pack Content on PlayStation 4

1. Visit the Mortal Kombat 11 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
  2. Select the game and scroll down to the "PlayStation Store" section at the bottom
  3. From the “Your Add-ons” section you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own including Shang Tsung.
  4. If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons” you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All”
  5. Content that you are entitled to download for free but do not already own will be shown here with a cost listed as Free.
  6. After selecting the content and starting the download, the content will be listed under “Your Add-ons” if you want to download it again in the future
After downloading specific Kombat Pack content, if you still cannot access it in-game, or if the content is missing from My Addons, please try Restoring your PSN Licenses. From your PS4 Home Menu:

1. Select [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].
After doing this you can then check My Addons again to see if this DLC is now available or check in-game to see whether it is available to use.

If the DLC is still not available to use you can de-activate and re-activate your PS4 as your primary PS4 console which may allow you to access the DLC:

1. On your PS4 sign into the account that you purchased or own the DLC content on.
  2. From the PS4 Home screen, go to [Settings] and select [Account Management].
  3. Select [Activate as Your Primary PS4], then [Deactivate] then [Reactivate].
  4. Once the process has completed try accessing the DLC again in-game
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Xbox One

1. Go to My Games and Apps
  2. Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
  3. Select Manage Game
  4. Scroll down to the 'Ready to install' tab and select 'Install all' to install all owned Add-Ons/DLCs or individually select the DLCs to install.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Nintendo Switch

1. From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch locate the Mortal Kombat 11 game tile and press + on your controller
  2. Select Software Information > Nintendo eShop
  3. Scroll down to Downloadable Content and select View All Items
  4. Here you will see all owned DLC listed.
  5. To download any of the DLC, select your Nintendo Switch Profile Image at the top-right of this screen to go to Account Information.
  6. Under the Redownload section, any DLC or games you own that you have not-yet-downloaded content for will be listed.
  7. You can tap the cloud icon next to Mortal Kombat 11, if listed, to download any DLC you own but have not yet downloaded to your system. This will automatically download any released Kombat Pack content, including Shang Tsung.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Steam

1. Go to Library in Steam
  2. Locate Mortal Kombat 11 in your list of games, right-click it, and select Properties
  3. On the DLC tab of the Properties menu any DLC you own will be listed
  4. Under the "Install" column a checkbox will show if the DLC has been downloaded and installed yet
  5. You can check this box to start the download of Shang Tsung and any other pieces of released Kombat Pack content.
If the Install box for the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to access was already checked but you still cannot access it in-game:

1. Open the Properties menu for the game in your Steam Library again
  2. Click the Local Files tab
  3. From here, select “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
  4. After this process completes, check in-game again to see whether you can now access the Kombat Pack Content you are trying to use.

Klassic Skins
go to the daily store and press R2 - scroll all the way down
the klassic arcade ninja skin pack 1 should be available to download.

Last edited:

kevkopdx

Noob
I want you guys to just look at how easy Xbox's UI is to navigate and do things on!!! I mean look at the difference, my god.

As a former Xbox fanboy, this is one thing I can agree with Xbox players on (@Juggs ). The PS4 UI is straight garbage tier.
Agreed, I bought a PS4 last year but I can’t stand the UI or the controller so I went back to Xbox for MK11

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
Is he out already for ps4? I tried all the steps in here but still couldnt find it
Edit: now i entered the game and he is on my select screen, but when i try to ‘purchase’ him it says “There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.”

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I want you guys to just look at how easy Xbox's UI is to navigate and do things on!!! I mean look at the difference, my god.

As a former Xbox fanboy, this is one thing I can agree with Xbox players on (@Juggs ). The PS4 UI is straight garbage tier.
Plus, on XB1 you can pre download games MUCH earlier than you can on PS4. Idk why. It’s awesome though.

Is he out already for ps4? I tried all the steps in here but still couldnt find it
Edit: now i entered the game and he is on my select screen, but when i try to ‘purchase’ him it says “There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale.”
I'm getting the same thing, and the ninja skins are saying I have to pay $5.99 to download them. Frustrating...

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
I'm getting the same thing, and the ninja skins are saying I have to pay $5.99 to download them. Frustrating...
Well i managed to find it, i typed Mortal Kombat in the ps store, and scrolled down after all the add ons of both mk11 and mkx, after the movies, after everything. And down there i found the shang add on lmao