What's new

MK11 Has Sold 8M Copies So Far, "What's Next" Announcement This Week

I just wonder if we will get a Tri-borg like character in Chameleon, basically a ninja with the option to use smoke, ermac, reptile and rains moves.

mook

Noob
I just wonder if we will get a Tri-borg like character in Chameleon, basically a ninja with the option to use smoke, ermac, reptile and rains moves.
Aside from the fact that Shang already did that, what makes you wonder that at all?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I'm

actually

getting really excited for Rambo, if he interests me I might actually reinstall this mother fucker after already deciding 3 separate times that I don't like this game

what the shit
Guest characters always intrigue me because it’s potential for an entirely new moveset. He’s my least anticipated of the three datamined, but I’m very excited to see what they do with him

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Guest characters always intrigue me because it’s potential for an entirely new moveset. He’s my least anticipated of the three datamined, but I’m very excited to see what they do with him
I always say that I hate guests and think we should have more characters of that franchise (MK or Injustice).

Be that as it may, Predator was my favorite MKX character. My biggest regret in that game was solo maining Sub 90% of the game's life. Predator Hunter was incredibly fun, HQT was almost as fun and was really good too. He had fun to play variations that offered something to the meta and paid respect to the movies. It's obvious how passionate NRS were in designing him compared to a lot of these series vets they seemed burned out on. Sub-Zero was my favorite Injustice 2 character, in a game full of my favorite fictional characters of all time, Sub was so fun and given so many great things to do (even being like low mid) that it made up for it. Maybe I like guest characters lmao

Lol

"Attack attack attack attack attack attack"

Someone pokes a bit of fun at being attacked

"Why're you being so defensive?"

This is how people let you know that they don't want to be taken seriously :rolleyes:
Real shit? This coming from the dude who's on solid hardcore defense for mk11. Holy knight type. It's one thing to like your game but then to make snide remarks about the people who don't; really shows that you're no better than the other side

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
it'll be posted everywhere. So someone messed up and posted this on FB:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
“Rambo’s not really know for shooting guns he’s known more for bow and arrow and the knife”

Rambo spends his entire appearance in the trailer shooting a gun

Obvious :p

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
I'm

actually

getting really excited for Rambo, if he interests me I might actually reinstall this mother fucker after already deciding 3 separate times that I don't like this game

what the shit
If your experience has been anything like mine, the new content ain't gonna matter if you already don't like the game.